Chapter 12

Alex's P.O.V

Its nice to be home. I've missed everyone. Greg, Jason, April Casey, Master Splinter. Everyone. Raven and Case had a nice reunion. I kept thinking about the evil clone, that was bent on killing me, and everyone I loved.

It was actually a scary thought. But I soon forgot about it. I sat on a roof looking out over the city. It was so peaceful. "Hey." I turned my head to see Raph. "Hey." I smiled a little. "You ok?" He asked, sitting beside me.

I sighed, and looked at the street down below. "Yeah, I guess." Raph put his large finger under my chin and turned my head to look at him. "Don't lie to me, Alex." He said, green eyes hypnotizing. I sighed. "I just....Its complicated." He rested his arms on his knees.

"Try me." I looked at him. "Back there, in the field. I was.....I was terrified. I never thought I would ever break down like I did. I curled up in that cell, and I cried like a newborn." I avoided his eyes. "I thought I was going to die there, and I thought I had failed you."

I closed my eyes and bit my lip. Tears formed slowly. I gripped the edge of the roof tightly. Raph put his hand on mine. "Alex, you didn't fail me. You were strong, and you saved the world. And you came back. Just as you promised you would."

I looked at him. "B-but, I wasn't going to. I would have died in that base.." Raph wiped my face. "But you didn't. You'r home, and that's what matters." He leaned in and connected our lips. I smiled and slid my arms up his shoulders and around his neck.

Raph wrapped his arms around me and deepened the kiss. His hand slid up my side, and up to the back of my neck. I moaned slightly as he slid his tongue into my mouth. I grinned into the kiss, and bit his tongue gently.

Raph growled softly, and pulled away, raising an eye ridge. "Really?" I shrugged. "What?" He put his forehead on mine. "Your too cute." I smiled and kissed his nose. "I know I am. But you are too." He smiled. "Yeah, yeah."

I kissed his cheek. "I love you Raphael Hamato." He held me close and nibbled my ear. "And I love you more, Alexis Rodgers." Later, I hung out with Jason. Raph seemed a bit jealous but I knew he knew I would never cheat on him. 

Time past and we hadn't seen the evil clone in months. I began to forget about her. But every time Duke or Jess hugged me, I remembered the day I told them to leave me in the base, and to run. The day I chose between The world, or the ones I loved. I had chose the world.

"Hey Alex." Mikey said bounding up with Okami at his side. Mikey threw a water balloon in my face. Okami jumped up and covered my face with licks. "No, Okami! Down girl!" She knocked me down. I was a fit of giggles as her tongue hit my face. "Ok, Okami. I think Alex has had enough." Mikey chuckled. 

I sat up and wiped my face. "Did you two plan that?!" Okami grinned a wolfy grin. 'Maybe.' She thought. 'Well then you better run cause Mikey is gonna get it.' I thought back to her. Okami trotted off. "Hey." Mikey looked at her.  "Where are you going?" 

I got up and smirked. "She just made the smart move." I cracked my knuckles. Mikey knew what was coming, and backed up slowly. "Uhhh, Alex? I know what your thinking and-" "If you knew what I was thinking Michaelangelo, then you would be running for your life."

Then Mikey sprinted for Leo. I ran after him, growling playfully. "Get back here you!" I yelled. "LEO SAVE ME!!!!" Leo chuckled. "You brought this on your self, Mikey." He said, pushing him towards me. Suddenly Leo fall back on the couch.

Mikey staggered, dazed. "Oooohhh. Pizzaaaaaaa....." Then he fell unconscious. I started panicking. G-guys?" I noticed a tranquillizer dart in his neck. I backed away. Then I saw a girl, about 18, smirking. I growled and ran at her. she shot dart after dart.

 "Dart aren't gonna cut it with me." I growled. "I know."  She said, blowing a powder in my face. I coughed, and everything went black.