[15] And you weaken your love 🗸

{Edited January 12th, 2021}

〖✰〗〖✰〗〖✰〗

   "NATSU, what are you doing?"

Gray had glanced back at the sickly green boy, a small frown pulling at his lips. Crystal had slowed down a bit, now behind Lucy, but she was in front of Natsu by a long shot. The two Dragon Slayers looked about the same anyways.

   "Pull yourself together!" Lucy shot Crystal a sympathetic glance before narrowing her eyes at Natsu.

   "Is. . .This a vehicle?" Natsu groaned in response.

   "It's moving, but it's not a vehicle! Just remember that!" Gray tried to reason with him.

   "I. . .Don't feel so good. . ."

   "It's an octopus leg! You're fine with living things, right?" Lucy wondered. Crystal began to relax a bit, trying to trick her mind into thinking it was an octopus. Her face gained some color, making Lucy sigh.

   "There's no octopus in the woods." Natsu deadpanned.

   "Don't get hung up on trivial facts!" Gray scoffed.

   "Don't say that!" I was just getting over this stupid sickness!" Crystal huffed, turning to glare at Natsu. She turned her head back to the front as Natsu groaned. She missed the pinkette sliding to his left. But Gray caught on.

   "Hey! Hold on!" Gray ordered.

   "Baka! Don't let go!" Lucy yelled.

With a yell of surprise, Natsu fell off the leg of whatever they were climbing and plummeted down towards the woods.

   "Natsu!" The trio of mages cried out. Just as they thought him gone, something flew over their heads and dived straight at Natsu. It grabbed the back of his jacket, just missing the branches of a tree, before flying back up into the sky.

   "Happy!" Lucy exclaimed, finally getting a glimpse of the cat. Gray and Crystal both slumped against the bricks, letting out a sigh of relief.

   "Aye!" Happy called back.

   "You're too cool, hero."

   "How is it, Natsu? Feels good to be one with the wind?" Happy asked, doing flips in the air. Crystal watched the show with wide eyes.

   "That looks fun," She whispered, turning to Lucy with big eyes. "I wanna do that!"

   "I'm sure Happy will do the same thing with you if you ask," Lucy assured with a shrug, glancing at the door that was a couple meters away from them. The three of them continued their climb, Gray reaching an area that he could stand on first.

   "You guys keep heading up, we'll head through the door over there!" Gray yelled up to Natsu and Happy, gesturing to the door that was not far from them. Lucy let out a huff, helping Crystal stand.

   "Let's go!"

   "Aye, sir!"

Crystal watched the two of them fly up before wobbling over to the entrance of the door. Her legs shook, either from the height scare or tiredness, but it was nothing compared to the emotions that washed over her as she looked in the direction the machine was walking.

  N-No. . .No! Please tell me I'm wrong! Crystal's eyes burned slightly.

   "Crystal? Is something wrong?" Lucy asked, having stopped after seeing the young girl not moving. By now, Gray had stopped walking as well, a worried expression on his face.