Chapter 3: Weather today; cold with slight chance for cute moments

I'm back yaay;) and you know what?  IT'S CHRISTMAS!!
The time on the year were family is together and love and joy is hanging in the air.
I'm more busy than ever, but that will not stop me from giving you a new chapter.
Enjoy=)
________________________________________________________________

On a bench near the park.
 This day I was sitting on a bench looking down at my feet with a emotionless look. The air was cold and the sky was gray. I had forgot my jacket in my room at the B-Pit and I was already as good as cold, so it would be pointless to go back and get it. All people was at there home together, but I was totally alone. For some time I had been sitting in my own thoughts, until I suddenly was torn out of them as a pair of shoes appeared in front of me. I saw surprised up and looked at the person standing over me  

Me: G..G..Gingka?.

Gingka: Kath? what are you doing out here? It's almost 3°C cold. I thought that you where living with Madoka at the B-Pit? *Sit down*

Me: I do, I just needed a little time to think.

Gingka: About what?

Me: Uhm, I d..dont know *Facepalm in mind, of the stupid answer*

The cold wind made me tremble and it seemed like Gingka noticed it pretty much.

Gingka: *Widen eyes* You freeze?

Me: N..No, I'm okay.

Gingka: *Shake head* No, you aren't okay.

Me: I really don't freeze....

Just as the words had left my mouth, did my treacherous teeth start to rattle and I could see I hadn't convinced him.

Gingka: *Look stubborn* It dosen't sounds like that..  

He went closer to me and wrapped an arm around me. To my big surprise, did he take his jacket off and covered me with it.

Gingka: I better follow you  back to the B-Pit before you get a bad cold.

Me: B..B..But...

Gingka: I don't change my mind, so either you follow voluntary or else do I have to carry you *Smirk*.

I could feel the blood filling my cheeks as I blushed brightly, but nodded slowly.

Gingka stood up, took my hand gently and pulled me with him along the way.

Outside the B-Pit
After a while where we had walked in the cold and bone-chilling whether, we finally came to the front door of the B-Pit. The locked sign where out. Gingka opened the door for me with a slight bow for me o go in. The first thing there happened when I entered was Madoka who came flying towards me and hugged me tightly.

Madoka: For goodness sake! Where you've been out in that cold weather?

Gingka: She was hiding near the park *Shake head slightly and smirk* Freezing!.

Madoka: WHAT! Why?

Me: *Shrug*

Madoka saw gaping at me for a time not sure what to say, but then looked at Gingka.

Madoka:  How did you finde her?

Gingka: I was just on my way to here and give you Pegasus, after some good battles, when I found Kath.

Madoka: Well...*Look at me* ..since you both are alright, I can take a little look at Pegasus I guess.

Gingka: *Smile bright* Thanks Madoka, you're the best... *Hug her* I need to go again, but see ya both soon *Let go and wave before going out of the door*

________________________________________________________________

Well, so that's chapter over.
I know there still aren't mush action, but when I have a great idea, I can promis there will be=D
If you, my loved reader have a idea you think could be awesome in this story, then please tell me. I would be glad to hear it^_^.
See ya next time ;)

Disclaimer: As always I don't own MFB

Bye bye♥