They caught me! Tag-update

So my dear friend Lydia0176 tagged me, and I thought about this as a good opportunity to update you about the current situation.

So first,: I'm running a cold, so my concentration for writing or generally anything else is very short at the moment😢. Second: I'm having some privat-issues(Not very surprisingly) and school have loaded me with homework.All in all that means I haven't got the chance to edit the last un-reupdated chapters, which lead us to the fact the last chapter can't be uploaded, before that has been done.Thank you for the continued support! You're all awesome! I'll try to get finished as soon as I can with everything.

Going on with the tagging-stuff...13 things about me? Well here they come:

1) I have seafood! Hate it, hate it, HATE IT!!!
2) Soon 16 years old, hurray!
3) I'm surprisingly good as a pickpocket and to trick people (On a prankingly way only of course).
4) I'm currently in a country-wide competition about getting one of my stories professionally published (I'm in one of the 10 nominated in my country!)
5) I'm scared of bugs. Like really really scared(Spiders most).
6) I miss the good old days where cartoons, movies, and series we're good 😞They rarly ever is nowadays.
7) I'm awful at PE: Why? Because I use all my time on things like writing and reading xD
8) I love turtles! Specially the ninja kind of.
9) Eh...I'm bad at throwing things out. All my toys from when I was little? They're my treasures. I can't say goodbye.
10) I haven't worn pants/jeans since I was 4 years old.
11) I love martial art...or at least watching it.
12) I like spooking/surprising people, but I dislike horror-stuff.
13) I'm my school-librarian's right hand (^_<)

And that's it. The peeps I'm tagging:

Mystic_Kitty

FullMetalNinja75

Silvaira

Inazuma11Fangirl3923

 SwinStarOfficial

And everybody else who wish so of course ;)
See you all very soon hopefully!