chapter 5: New people leads to new enemies

King: I can't hear you! *Stopping ears and sticking tongue* Nananana.

Masemune: King?! King?! KKKIIINNNGGG!!! *Yell* If you gonna do it this way, I win.

King: SAY WHAT?! *Begins to yell too*

Madoka: (#-_-)*Explods* IF YOU TWO DON'T STOP RIGHT NOW, I'm GONNA...

Both:*Scream like girls* Okay okay just don't yell.

Kyoya: Cowards *Madoka gives angry glare* *Backs away* Don't yell. Please.

Madoka: *Calms down* Where is Kath? I thought she would introduce this chapter?

Kenta: She's over in the emo-corner.

All: Why?

Kenta: Something about Christmas stress, singing performance and something about  sorry for torturing people. So we need to do the disclaimer.

All: The sulking girl/author owns neither us or our beys. Only the plot and they OCs who will be described in the end.
________________________________________________________________

In the van/ My POV
The sound of the van rumbling every time we went over a bump, could be heard through the bag on my head. I sat in a uncomfortable position on the bottom of the van, left to the darkness that surrounded my sight. I might as well say it straight away that all this scared the shit out of me. My captors continued to be silent, saying only briefly to me when I asked questions, I should keep my mouth shut. I don't know how long the trip was, but few minutes after, the van slowed down to a stop. Some noise was made when they opened the door in to me. Someone took a hard hold of me and pulled me out.

Me: Ow! Ow! Ow! Where have you taken me? Where am i?

Some voice: Quiet!

The person there held me pulled hard on me and took me somewhere. My legs could barely keep up with me as they kept pulling me away. I heard some metal sounds, echo and then I suddenly heard a familiar sound, the purring from a bey. 'Where am I? Who are those people?' I thought. Unexpectedly we stopped. I heard the sound of clinking keys and a steel door that opened. the bag I had on my head, was removed and before I could react, I were pushed fierce in the back, so I landed on the cold floor. The door was closed with a slam behind me. I got to my feet and pounded heavily on the door, while I barely could see in the dim dark.

Me: Let me out! What do you want with me?! LET ME OUT!

Suddenly I heard gentle movements behind me. I whirled on my heel surprised.

Me: Who's there? *Go closer to the sound*

A fragile and shaky girl voice answered me frightened.

Voice: Please...I beg you, no more pain...I promis I'll do better, just let me alone *Hold her hands up to her face in protection and sobs afraid*

Me: *Look at her in astonishment* Hey take it easy, I'm not here to hurt you.

Girl: *Looking between her fingers at me* Aren't you?