Chapter 10

So i'm back peeps.
After a looong wait.
Have you miss me?(of course you haven't♡)

Gang: NOO!!!*Shout*(I said it)

*Sniff*Okay, I understand. I leave...
No i just kidding *Crush the gangs happy faces*

Gang: Aww..*Disappointed*

*Stick tongue out*Well anyway, I hope you'll enjoy. See ya in the end. (Hopeful still alive)
__________________________________________________________________

Last time.
There where silence all over the office.

A sudden relive lifted the pain from Gingka's spirit, when the screaming of his name faded away, just as the smallest member of Wang Hu Zhong told them the news.

Chi-Yun: We have found them....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

In WBBA headquarter/ ??? POV
All around in the office had eyes widened and had their full attention on the youngest member of Wang Hu Zhong.

Madoka: B..But me and Hikaru ha..have searched... *Blink a few times*

Mei Mei: Yeah, but that's a good reason to have us as friends.. *Wink* ..Our conformation mystery..

Chao Xin: *Correct her* Informations system..

Mei Mei: ...Have the best coaching to all college, all around in China for the last 4,000 years.

Chao Xin: Searching to all knowledge *Facepalm*

Even Mei Mei and Chao Xin's usually wording game didn't made any of them say a sound, for a very long time. But as the eternal optimist he is, Yu decided to ruin the silence.

Yu: But that's amazing *Smile bright* Now there are no need to searching anymore.

Yu's optimism slightly began to came into the gathered assembly's heads and fill the office. The atmosphere started to be filled up with murmur.

Benkei: B..B..Bull! That's fantastic! We can get the Dark Nebula down and ruin there plans.. *Stamp excited*

Kenta: *Cheer* *Continue Benkei 's sentence* ..And in same time save or new friend!

Madoka: Could this really be? That's unbelievable.. *Look at the screen In disbelief*

Hikaru: Director, That means; that we now know where we shall search..

Ryo nodded of all the sudden excitement there was around in the room. The gang mumbled and talked quietly at once, with the exception of Kyoya who still only focused at his rival.

Gingka breathed relived as the big overload of pain slightly left him alone. He took a hand to his chest; just where he's heart where placed and breathed a few times to lower his beating heart rate.

Kyoya: *Say so only Gingka can hear* Are you alright?

Gingka nodded as he almost had got his normal breathing pace and finally could understand the most of the noisy murmuring.

Gingka: I'm alright...Don't worry about me...

Kyoya gave a quietly nod from him and saw over at the screen, where Yu was well underway with cheering loudly for the great news Wang Hu Zhong had brought them. Gingka straightened up and stood a bit unsure on his feet.