Chapter 7: Pain hurts, torture breaks.

ARRRRGGGHH!! Bad Leone! Sit! Stay! Down! HELP...*Run for life*.

Kyoya: Leone! King Lion Crushing Fang *Run after me with Lion*.

Madoka: *Sweatdrop* Should we stop him?.

Gingka: Nahh. She deserve it...Let's just wait untill the bottom.

*Scream* NO no no no. ARRRGGH *Rush into chapter*
__________________________________________________________________

A loud bang woke me up as the doors to our cell were slammed wide open and a bunch of guards came stamping in. I came quickly to my feet ready to fight if necessary, while Scarlett screamed to high heaven and clung to the wall in pure fright. One of the guards came over to me, while one of the other approached Scarlett threateningly with a fist raised.

The guard near Scarlett: Shut up! Brat!

The only thing that happened was she screamed more and tried to move away. The guard with the fist, punched her arm and she cried out in agony. Anger filled my mind and my blood started boiling. People who punches small girls only have one place to be: In hell.

Me: *Yell* Stay away from her!!!

I was about to run over and kick the guy somewhere he never would forget for having hit her, when a guard tripped me, letting me fall down with my face first. All the guards laughed gloatingly, obviously enjoying the show. I tried to come up on my feet ignoring my dizziness as the guard who had tripping me, took my arm and pulled me off the ground violently

Me: *Shout*Get your hands of me! 

Partly fear, partly rage rushed around inside me as the guard just laughed at me. Without words, he dragged me out through the door with the bunch of other guards right after, leaving sobbing Scarlett behind.

Me: Let me go!*Yell* Let me go!! You water-damaged rat!!!

He continued dragging me. Thoughts ran through my head 'What will happen with me?', 'Where  are they taking me? 'and so on. Soon we arrived back at the thrown-room where i had meet Doji the first time. The guard, when we entered, let go, letting me fall to the ground with a thud. Doji sat in front of me, looking exactly the same as always on his thrown.

Doji: I'm glad you chose to join us without a fight today.

He smiled sly to me as if he knew something I didn't. I growled angrily and got up on my feet glaring at him. Looking around me, I realized the guards had left, meaning Doji and I were alone and no one could stop me if I attacked him.

Me: I can quickly make a fight Just come down here and I'll show you!

Doji: *Laugh evil* No thank you. There's no fun, if you already are tired when we start.

I froze in the middle of my retort, looking at him confused. All the thoughts in my head disappeared, leaving me blank. It was as if the world had stopped spinning, when I gathered my courage to ask.

Me: What do you mean with "already tired" *Stare*

Doji: I said last you were here i would state an example with you.

His expression was smiling, but it was a cold smile. I recalled his words and came to the realization that he had been serious about it. Scared I gulped and stepped backwards, just to find my back suddenly bumped into someone. I nervously glanced up and found me a frightening sight.

Doji: This is Reiji *Make gesture against him*His...not a fan of Hagane either. He'll give you a taste of a good example *Grin amusing*.

Reiji made ​​a hissing sound like a snake with a ferocious look down at me. I attempted to move away from him, but he laid a hand on my shoulder, stopping me from moving away. I winched hearing his hoarse voice.