A life update and a little zodiac fun

Hey all my lovely friends, readers and awesome people.
So I'm here again, not with a chapter, but a update about everything basically. So let us just start right?

Story update and facts:
So it have been a long time since last chapter came out (About two/three weeks I think) and that of course sucks really much. I have had a chapter almost finish all the time, but then it was school ending, then there was troubles with friends and then I should on vacation (Like I'm on anyway right now.), so i haven't had time to finish it, but it'll come soon soon soon.
Also a fact is, there soon will come a new person into the story. Anyone who can guess who it could be? And maybe how?.

Life stuff:
Well as I said before, I am on a vacation and can't be on that much cuz of the less internet I have, but I'm on when I can. Then the school for many have ended and some have started. My have ended and I got to sing for my whole school again, so yaay. I hope I'll get a request for some peoples soon to sing at the city, so I can get better and better. Then I have been a bit busy, but with more normal thing, so not mush new on that plan...

...Or wait..

......

...between...

.....

...I got married...

......

......

..Just kiddin'. Hihi did you believed in me? No? Well okay..anyway:
What have you been doing in your holiday? Tell me about it down in the comment if ya want, I gladly want to hear your guys good stories.

Thanks to:
As the second last thing, then I want to say thanks to all you lovely persons, there just keep reading my stories and follow me. 771 reads on just this book! I'm so happy and I can thanks all you guys for it. I appreciate you all so much and you are all the best. Special thanks to my closest friend there keep my mood happy all the day and make it possible for me to write my chapters to you awesome people behind the screen. LOve you all high by me heart.

As the last thing for this, did I find this pic on Google and thought it could be fun, so comment your Zodiac and your answer down in the comment and you'll get my answer right here:

Zodiac: Libra 3/10 (Date is not needed if you don't want to (^_-- ))

One thing I wish I knew: I wish I knew, if I end up being happy and loved when I get adult.

So it's your turn all you amazing peeps behind the screen reading this xD

See ya all soon. Until then: Bye from Kath😘