Chapter 8: Regretting decisions.

Hi guys XD
Good news Gingka want to talk with me agian and Kyoya don't try to kill me anymore yaay♥

Kyoya: *Growl with crossed arms* Don't get me wrong kid...You're really annoying.

Madoka: That wasn't nice *Pointing a reproving finger to him*.

Kyoya: No, but it was true.

*Sobbing*Snif...snif...why don't you just say, that you hate me?...snif...snif...then I'll just be together with Dynamis *Go over to Dynamis*

Kyoya: (#-_-)....

Yu: *Laugh* Yo-Yo loses to Dynamis.

All except Kyoya:*Laugh*

Kyoya: YU!!!*Roar*When i get my fingers in you....

________________________________________________________________

Have you ever felt so tired that you barely could open your eyes, even after you just had beem sleeping? Well, I can tell you, I felt when Scarlett suddenly shook me roughly and begged me to woke up.

Scarlett: *Beg scared* Please wake up.

She desperately shook me, and my senses slowly began work working. I was still lying on the floor just where I had fainted. My whole body screamed in pain and I barely could move. Most of my wounds was solidified even thought few of them still was bleeding. My injuries was as serious like when I had got them. Even now, a faint wish in my back-head prayed for Dead to come and relive me from the agony. Through clenched teeth, I managed to answer without groaning.

Me: Mh? What's wrong?

She stopped shaking me, looking at me with fear in her eyes. She pointed to the cell-door, whispering almost inaudible.

Scarlett: *Whisper* They're coming!

I widened my closed eyes, gawking at her realizing she was serious. i got to my feet a little too fast immediately rewarding myself with dizziness, making the darkness we were in spin sickeningly. I wavered uncertain on mt legs, barely managing not to fall right back down. Scarlett stood up too and placed her small hand on my back supporting.

Scarlett: They're going to take me..I can't..not more..It'll hurt.

Me: They aren't gonna touch you...just stay behind me.

She nodded nervously and did as I had told her. Few seconds later we both watched as the door slammed open and 6 guards entered our cell. I noticed to my concern, one of the guards were the man I almost had bitten the hand off few days ago. He smiled sadistic at me as he it dawned for him how little energy I had. He stepped forward from the others  with a self-confident attitude while his smile just got bigger and bigger.

First guard: So you're still alive? Impressive, but we'll soon change that. *Laugh and continue with a disappointed sigh* Unfortunately it's not you we've come for.

They all grinned wicket of their comrade's words. Behind me I could feel Scarlett tremble, as she t clenched the back of my blouse. Simply I just glared at them and tried to hide the despondent i felt.

Me: Forget it! She's going nowhere. .You need to pass me first.

They chortled gleeful and stepped as one unit closer to me. I gulped and held Scarlett firmly behind me, preparing for the worst. Another guard went out of the group they had created and came up beside the first guard.