Chapter 6: Best way to survive; find a reason to fight

Gingka: *Munch and eats tons of hamburgers*

How'd he do that?

Kyoya: No one knows kid.

If that was me I definitely would've been dead.

Kenta: Kath? Shouldn't you be in the chapter?

Um yes, you are right *Stop staring at Gingka and go into the chapter*

________________________________________________________________

Out side the B-Pit/ ??? POV
Madoka: NO! They slip away with her....Guys?! *Screams and look after the van*

They all ran as fast they could to reach the van, but after a long run they couldn't keep up and stopped up trying to catch their breath. As the first one to get a word out, Benkei stamped on the ground.

Benkei: B..B..Bull! They got away. *Breath heavily for air*

Kyoya: At least we know who caught her.

Barely effected by the run they just had been through, Kyoya said the thought on his mind out loud. He moved his gaze from the direction the van had escaped to, just to see the look on the others.

Kenta: *Looks nervously at the others*...But how is it possible? I thought we had ended them?

Gingka: I don't know...But what I know is; our friend is in a maniac's hands and that we gonna save her.

The thoughts rushed through their minds. What could this mean? What would happen in the future? No one of them knew, but one thought was clear in their heads...

Doji and Dark Nebula is back...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><>

In one of Dark Nebula's cells/ Back to My POV.
The door flew open as I was thrown into the dark and cold cell with my head first. The door slammed hard after me and I was left in the dark. I came up with wobbly legs and groaned because of my head. From somewhere near the wall, I could hear motions again and I knew it was the little girl from before. I followed the sound until I found the wall. Something told me that I had found the girl too, for suddenly quiet sobbing sounds could be heard near me. I squatted down not far from her.

Me: Don't be afraid, I promis I won't hurt you.

I could barely see the girl in the dark, but the sobbing sounds stopped gradually after a time.

Girl: W-Who are you? *Ask nervous*

Me: My name is Kath. What is your name?

Girl: M-My name is S-Scarlett Star.  

 Me: *Smile* What a nice name you have. May i come closer to you Scarlett?  

For some minuts she didn't answer, but after awhile I could see a slightly nod. I got closer to her and now I could see her appearance. Her long light brown hair was smooth. The only thing that held it back from hanging down in her golden brown eyes, was the blue hair-band in her hair. Her light skin was dirty and full of nicks. Her blue tank top, loose black pants and her dark brown shoes was dirty too and cracked. Around her neck she had a medallion that shone mat in the dark. As i could see her high went to about Kenta's shoulders.