Chapter 14: We're going BOOOOM!

Heyo awesome people! 

How are you all doing this week? Hopefully all good and use the holiday(if you have) better than me.

A lot will be happening in this chapter and the others have  fled, for some*giggle* unknown reason. So let's just get to it.

Disclaimer: I owe nothing!

________________________________________________________________

In WBBA helicopter/ ??? POV

In the black sky over Japan bathed in moonlight, was two gray helicopters soaring through the dark night. In the rear helicopter Kyoya sat with one leg over the other and his arms crossed in concentration, glaring out of the window. He listened to the sounds around him. He could hear the breathing of his fellows. The little girl, Scarlett, sat together with Kath on the other bench. They were both sleeping to Kyoya's delight.  He had let his frustrations out at Kath back at the WBBA HQ, because he hadn't been allowed to launch Leone as neither of the others while they were there. It had been out of security for the two girls that the group of bladers had decided not to be using their beys. Kyoya had agreed to it and he knew Kath weren't the one to blame for his frustration, but still he had got enough and said what were on his mind. He hadn't meant to and hadn't meant it...at least not all of it, but nonetheless he couldn't take it back now, and didn't wanted to think of it at the moment.

On the same bench as he, sat his rival Gingka with his hands clasped together. Kyoya wasn't sure whether it was of worry or of tension. Since they had entered the helicopter, about an hour or two ago, Kyoya had been tense. The feeling he had had at the WBBA HQ roof bothered him. He had felt the present of someone watching them, but hadn't seen anyone. It could just have been imagination, but he knew it wasn't.  His senses was like a Lion's. He didn't just imagine things. The fact that he knew something weren't right concerned him for the helicopter in front of them.

In the other helicopter were Madoka, Benkei and Kenta, used as decoy in the case of attack. Gingka had protested about it and suggested himself as decoy, but all three of them had declined, saying Kyoya and him were the strongest and for that would be best as defense. Kyoya hadn't said anything to it, since it were logical, but however he were worried for the others, not that he ever would admit it. 

Kyoya suddenly stiffened in his seat. Something definitely weren't right. The sounds. The sound of the wind had changed. Kyoya got to his feet, watching out of the window just to see a short glimpse of a reflection. Before he could detect what happened, he heard himself roar, just as hell broke loose.

Kyoya: Get down!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Same moment/ My POV

You would have thought God just would give me at least a little break from stuff that could get me killed, but nooo. Of course not.

The first thing that woke me up, was Kyoya roaring, followed with a loud explosion that shook the helicopter into a living milkshake in high speed. Everything was chaos. I wide awake, flew out of my seat along with Scarlett the whole way down to the other end with head first, slamming my whole body in to the wall with a loud sound.

Luckily my body had gotten used to pain and my mind to the dizziness I felt when Scarlett landed on top of me. She tried to move from me quickly, but was thrown right back on me when a bump once again shook us. Though I felt a jolt of pain run through me, I held her tightly so wouldn't get badly hurt, while we were hurled around from side to side wildly. The fact that the loud noise of the propellers and rumbles filled my hearing, made me unsure who screamed the most: Scarlett or me.