chapter 9

Madoka: Here we go again.

Gingka: WOOHOO...*Jumps excited into the air*

Kyoya: What you're so excited about?

Gingka: For once, in this terrible story, there're coming a bey-battle!

Don't get to happy about that. Bad things will happen...*Looks gloomy*

Gingka: *Stop jumping* Wait! What do you mean with bad...?

Kyoya: *Sigh* Use your head...Dark Nebula+Beyblade always means bad things!
________________________________________________________________________________

Last time
He gestured to the guard holding me to let go. As soon as I was placed down on my legs, I wobbled slightly under my own weight. For a short second everything was black. A moment later, when my vision again was clear, I looked up to see Scarlett look at me with a mixture of relief and fright. The same guard who had dragged her here took the bey and launcher from her, before handed it to me, simultaneously with another guard moved her out of the way. Weakly I went over to replace her and prepared myself.

Doji: Before you start, let's introduce your opponent to you. 

The blue haired boy: *Sigh impatiently* My name is Damian.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I stood speechless with the launcher in my hands and gawked dumbfound at him. 'Damian?...Not him...It can't be,' i thought in horror as he smirked at me. Scarlett gulped as the name was spoken out loud.

Me: T...That D...Damian w...who...*Voice cracks*

Doji: *Chuckles* Yes, my feeble-minded girl. This is the master of hell, Damian Hart.

My hands began to sweat. What had i gotten myself into? I already had known that i didn't stood a chance for winning, since I never really had had a real battle before. But now that my first battle would be with the guy who controlled hell and its creatures, then the word 'lose' got a whole new meaning.

Reiji: Less talk, more s...s...screams! *Smile creepy*

Damian nodded in agreement and pointed his launcher at me challanging. I hesitated a little, but got my launcher ready too. Behind me stood Scarlett in the hands of one of the guards. She had widened eyes and looked frightened at the start of the battle. I gulped a bit as my dry throat barely could get words out.

Damian: 3! *Countdown with a weird expression on his face*

Me: Oh God! Please help me guys...*Beg whispering, before continuing the countdown*...2!!

Damian: 1 *Yell*!!!

Both: Let it rip!!

The bey's launched as we shouted. They collided in the air with a loud bang. The sparks flew right and left in a big explosion. As the big noob I was, my bey lost the clash. Kerbecs attacked multiple times, and it hurted me...

'Wait it hurt?....'

Maybe it was my first battle, but I had seen all from the gangs battles and I knew something in this battle was wrong. A normal Battle wouldn't have made me fall to my knees that sudden, would it?