A/N Really big thanks and update on me.

Heey out there! ;)
This isn't a chapter sorry, but I just wanted to say:
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.
Oh dear god over 300 readers!!!
There have came nearly 100 new readers on just one day. That's crazy.
How is that even possible with my awful writing skills?

Masemune: I can't believe it either..

Shut up clown-boy!..
Anyway thank you all you amazing people, for following me and my story(s).
It's a honor and pleasure to continue this story for you.

I'm truly sorry for being so bad to update regular.
First is school the problem, so holidays, then laziness, so is it writing blok and after In the row is that I get some depressing days.
Yeah I know just a bunch of stuff all go around saying, but just to say then I mean it literally.

Whatever this wasn't a A/N to talking about me...It was about saying thanks.

It make my day every time to log in and see how many awsome people, there have readed my story(s), so thousand times thanks 💕

A little side kick is a big thanks to my friend -GinMadoEliatrope- who is really fantastic and have made me continue writing and made me smile every single day, even thought she don't know it (^_^) So thanks from the deepest of my heart.

A other thing there are important to say is, that I'm really sorry if you guys have readed a chapter and felt disappointed. It's harder than it looks to make a good battle description, I can tell ;)

Some more stuff is that I soon will post a idea/information book out, so I hope you'll give me your opinion and request to that time.

Last thing to say is that, I would love to hear what you think about this story so far. It can both be bad and good things XD

No more to say than, thanks for everything guys, thanks to my amazing bestie.
Hope you enjoy this adventure and will keep reading.

Bye to next time peps❤