OC Introduction

Yeah guys after a long time, we finally have gotten deep enough into the story where I can introduce you to my OCs. I actually really don't like OCs in fanfics (sorry you guys) and I barely read them when there is a OC in the story, But since I myself have gone into the story from the start, I decided to put 2 new characters in. The info of them is down below, and since I had no one to draw for me (Cuz I suck at drawing myself) I have made pics of them on PC, trying to make them best possible. But anyway, here they come: 

First OC

Name: Scarlett Star/Nickname Scar (Most used by Storm)

Age: 10 years.

Personality: She's very sweet and is on friendly terms from the start with nearly everybody. She can easily become scared and have easy to tears. She can be shy first time you meet her, but otherwise open. She relies on her brother and can't stand living without him. She's a bit naive and she loves Beyblade.

Bio: Scarlett after finally have escaped from her dad, who mistreated her and Storm, lived for years on the road. One day when they were out begging for money, after not eating in days, the police find them and try to arrest them. As she and her brother try escape into a alley, they find themselves in the hand of Dark Nebula bladers and is dragged to their HQ where she's separated from Storm and afterward gone through 3 dark months with various painful things.

Appearance: Have light brown long hair, light skin and golden-brown eyes. Her height goes to about the shoulder of Kenta/Tithi. Wears a blue tank top, blue headband, black loose pants, normal dark-brown shoes and she goes with a medallion where in it, is a picture of her brother.

Bey: Speed Lepus 67B. Is a balance type. Not specially strong, but can win over most noobs. Specialmove: None.

Friends: She's friends with almost everybody.

Family: Storm as big brother, and a dad she doesn't see.

Other: She looks up to Gingka and her brother greatly. Have a birthmark under the opposite eyes of her brother. Her name comes as a reference to Kyoya, because of the scars he has.

 Her name comes as a reference to Kyoya, because of the scars he has

Second OC

Name: Storm Star/Nickname Big brother or Tate (Only of Scarlett). Called Hunter by Dark Nebula.

Age: 14 years

Personality: Storm is collected and isn't much for meaningless chitchat. While he's under Doji's hand he appears sassy, cold and emotionless. He's however a good guy and feels great responsibility for his sister, wanting to protect her. He can be seen as scary and is constantly serious.

Bio: As result of have been beaten since birth by his dad, Storm decide to leave his home, taking his 3 year old sister with him and his father's bey. One day looking for food, he's caught with Scarlett by Dark Nebula and is separated from her. During his caption, he's tortured and become a part of Doji's plans.

Appearance: Have short green hair, tan skin and a vissable scar on his cheek. He have two different blue as eye color and just as high as Gingka's shoulder. Normally he wears a green hoodie, black pants and a soldier/dogtag around hos neck with his Dark Nebula ID and codename. Else occasionally he's shown in black leather.

Bey: Black Tiger 3F91D. Is an attack type. Is powerful to a limit. Specialmove: Fire capture.

Friends: Very few, since more considering them as rivals.

Family: Scarlett as little sister and has a dad he won't acknowledged.

Other: He respects Kyoya and Ryuga with a sort of brother-bond. Have a birthmark under the opposite eyes of his sister. His name comes as a reference to Gingka, because his first bey was Storm Pegasus.

 His name comes as a reference to Gingka, because his first bey was Storm Pegasus

And that's it for now. Stay awesome people, look forward to chapter 14 and tell me what you think in the comments :)

See ya next time <3