Plenty Of Room!

"Stay where you are" The voice behind me threatened. I looked at Tessa and Joey who looked scared.

"You fell asleep didn't you?" She asked me, I nodded and she frowned.

"Identify yourselves" The red hair man said to us.

"I'm Toxic Tears"

"A..Atomic Ash"

"Rainbow Detonation" 

"Why are you out here?" He asked still pointing the gun at us.

"Our base got blown up by Dracs. So that means If you want to rob us... Our guns are all we have" I smiled. He lowered the gun and the rest followed his movement.

"We aren't here to rob you" He said putting his gun away and looking at mine. "Nice gun" He laughed handing me it back. I Just stared at him for a second

"You take my gun... And now you're giving it back?" I asked confused.

"I can keep it if you want?" He laughed and I quickly took it putting it away.

"So what's your names?" I asked looking at them.

"I'm Party Poison, That's Kobra Kid, Jet star and Fun Ghoul" They all waved. I turned to Tessa who held her stomach because it rumbled.

"Toxic... I need to eat" She whispered.

"We have food back at our base" Party poison told her.

"No thanks" I told him and walked over to the girls.

"What are you doing!? They could help us!" Joey screamed at me

"We can survive on our own" I told her frowning.

"Oh shut up Toxic, for once I'm taking control and we ARE going with them" She said walking over to them, they just smiled and Tessa soon joined them. I sighed.

"You lost your base, you can stay at ours" Party poison said walking up to me. "Plenty of room for fellow Killjoys" He smiled. I Frowned and walked with them to a car.

"Plenty of room yeah? How are we all going to fit in there?" I asked him.

"Sitting On laps!" He said and all 4 boy's ran into the car waiting for us to to enter, there was a empty space for the passenger's seat.

"Great" I muttered as I entered the car sitting in the passengers seat next to Party Poison. Tessa sat on Fun Ghouls lap and Joey sat on Kobra Kids.

"I'd put your seat belt on and hold on tight because this car goes pretty fast" He smiled at me, I just put my seat belt on and held onto the door. He was right, when he drove I couldn't hardly see anything because we was going that fast. I soon felt sick. I heard Tessa and Joey laugh whilst speaking to the boys. I didn't trust anyone.