Move Now

Ray came running down the stairs and his Afro was wobbling like mad which made me giggle.

"Sophie!!! I need a word" He said running into the kitchen,  I stood up and headed for the kitchen. He was sitting down at the table in there.

"And what can I do for you then Ray?" I asked still laughing at his Afro wobbling.

"I think I like Sarah" He said rubbing his head embarrassed.

"Have you spoken to her about this?" I asked sitting next to him.

"No, I don't think she likes me back" He said looking disappointed.

"You won't know how she feels unless you talk to her" I said to him, I didn't really know what to say cause i'm not one to give out relationship advice.

"You're right... I'm just really nervous when it comes to girls I like" he said laughing

"I Think everyone is" I smiled and he walked out of the kitchen muttering something to himself, I love his Afro. I saw Gerard walk in and he sat opposite to me. Shanelle also walked in and stood next to me.

"We need to leave early" She told me

"That's fine by me"

"No!" Gerard shouted I just stood up and he ran to block the kitchen exit.

"Move" I threatened him, he just looked at Shanelle

"You can't leave now...You're not going" He was really getting on my nerves

"Move Now" I Said walking up to him but he still didn't move.

"I told you I'm not letting you go" I slapped him around the face and heard Shanelle laugh. I Squeezed through a gap and ran into my room putting all my things in a backpack, I didn't have a lot but yeah. I Ran downstairs and back into the kitchen putting food and water into the bag. I saw Gerard standing in the corner with tears in his eyes watching me.

"I Need to do this Gerard" I Whispered to him putting the back pack on.

"Not yet" He pleaded

"The sooner I go the sooner it will be over"

"You'll get yourself killed!" He said walking up to me and hugging me tightly.

"Thanks for believing in me" I chuckled, I hugged him tightly and winced because the backpack strap was on my bad shoulder. I pulled away and took it off to put both straps on my good shoulder.

"You're too weak Sophie, Not yet!" He said but I just left the kitchen and saw Shanelle standing at the door.

"You ready?" She asked, she had Tessa's gun since Tessa wasn't fighting.

"Yeah" I waved to everyone on the sofa and they all looked upset. "When the wars over, I promise to see you all!" I smiled and walked out of the door into the desert with Shanelle.