I dont do love

The next day I woke up and tried to get out of bed but I couldn't because someone's arms were around me. I looked up to see Gerard's cheek on my head and he was asleep. I slowly removed his arms and went into the bathroom. Crap, where are my clothes!? I looked around but couldn't find them. I walked into the bedroom and Gerard was no longer there but my clothes was folded neatly on the bed. Am I going crazy? I looked around the room and still saw nothing of Gerard so I slipped my clothes on and headed down the stairs.

I ran to the door but soon stopped as Gerard stood in front of it locking it. He turned to me with sadness in his eyes.

"Open the door"

"I can't let you leave"

"You can't force me to stay" I told him trying to grab the key but he kept moving it away.

"I Can" I tried pushing him away but he grabbed my arm's and pulled me close to him.

"Just let me go"

"Oh I'm not doing that"

"WHY!?"

"BECAUSE I THINK I LOVE YOU" He shouted at me, We both just stood there for a moment.

"I Don't do love" I said struggling away from his grasp and succeeded.  I soon realised he wouldn't let me out the door... Yet. I turned around to see Joey walking downstairs... She looked a mess. She walked over to the sofa and sat down with a huge smile on her face so I sat next to her.

"Whoa"

"What?" I asked

"Best. Night. EVER!!!" I didn't even have to ask what she did last night.

"That's... Lovely" I laughed, I saw Mikey walk down the stairs with bright red cheeks... He looked rougher than Joey.

"Hey Mikey" She winked at him and he went even redder if that was even possible. Gerard walked over and sat next to me, he was very quiet.

"Gee, are you okay?" Mikey asked him.

"I'm great, why wouldn't I be" He murmured.

"Sophie, Aren't you suppose to be leaving today?" Mikey asked me.

"Yeah, too early yet" I gave Gerard an evil look.

"Please don't leave" Mikey said looking at me then Gerard.

"I'd rather fight then just sit here doing nothing Mikey" I smiled and I was about to stand up but Gerard put his arm around me and hugged me tightly. I heard him sniff as If he was crying. I hugged him back and held a tear back. I think I was falling for Gerard and even though I tried not to... It wasn't working.