Where's My Gun?

I woke up and opened my eyes to see a drac standing in front of me, first I thought it was a nightmare so I closed my eyes and reopened them but it was closer.

"AH!" I screamed at it trying to feel for my gun but I didn't have one!

"Sophie Calm!" I heard Gerard say. Then I remembered what happened yesterday... I felt sick just looking at him. His arm was still around me and I stood up. The drac immediately stood next to me in case I ran.

"What the fuck you looking at" I Asked it... I felt like laughing at it. Gerard soon stood up and walked next to me.

"Be nice Sophie" He warned, I just looked away observing the room. It looked like a hospital just without the beds.

"So when can I go?"  I asked turning back to him, he just looked away quickly and walked towards the mini fridge.

"Hungry?" He asked changing the subject.

"No" I lied, I haven't eaten in about two days. It didn't bother me. He took some food out of the fridge and raised his eyebrow at me.

"You sure?" He asked

"When can I Leave?" I asked the question again.

"You can't" He whispered

"Where's My gun?" I asked looking around the room. He put the food on the table and walked up to me.

"Why'd you need your gun?" He asked

"Wheres My Gun?" I asked.

"The other room, Draculoids are in there surrounding the place so if you think about going and getting your gun then it'll be quite hard" He smirked and walked away.

"Twat" I whispered and I heard the Drac next to me snort, I held back a giggle. Gerard looked at us both as if we were crazy.

All Of a sudden I started hearing shooting noises and I also heard Frank scream "Mother FUCKERS!" As loud as he could... I laughed and Gerard grabbed his gun.

"Stay here" He warned and the motioned for the Drac to keep me here. He walked out of the room into the other. The drac just waved at me.

"What the hell..." It took it's mask off and I saw Mikey smiling.

"Surprise!" He whispered and I hugged him tightly. I pulled away confused.

"How the hell...."

"When you was asleep. You honestly didn't think we'd just leave you here?" He laughed

"Ah, yeah" He reached into his pocket and handed me my gun, I smirked. "You lot are too good at this" I smiled and hugged him again, I looked over his shoulder and saw Gerard standing there with a gun held to Joey's head.

"One move and she dies" He warned me and Mikey as she struggled.