I'm gonna miss you

I opened my eyes and blinked furiously as the light blinded me, as my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around to see Frank staring at me, I tried to get up but I physically couldn't. It felt like gravity was pulling me down.

"Sophie?" Frank looked confused, I tried to speak but I couldn't. I literally couldn't do anything apart from blink, breathe and look around.

"She can't speak" Sarah spoke softly smiling at me with sadness in her eyes. I started panicking and looked to my side as I heard a beeping sound.

"Sophie calm down" Tessa said staring at the heart monitor next to me. What is happening? I saw Gerard sit the other side of me and I calmed.

"Hello Sophie" He whispered and looked at Frank who nodded, did he remember me? I smiled as a tear fell down my cheek.

"Gerard doesn't remember everything Sophie, he remember you being very close to him and he knows your important in his life. He'll stay with you and so will I" Frank spoke. So Gerard didn't really remember me that much.

"You're probably wondering why you can't move huh?" Tessa said and I frowned a little, I still tried to move but felt a hand hold mine, I looked down and saw Gerard was holding it smiling at me. I got butterflies in my stomach and smiled wider.

"Tell her" He spoke

"I Had to inject you, Sophie I'm going to be blunt" She paused and took a deep breath, "You may only have a few minutes till you... Leave" leave? Does she mean die? I felt tears fall down my face and Gerard quickly wiped them away.

"The wars over Sophie, you saved everyone. You'll never be forgotten" Gerard said holding back a few tears. I didn't want to die knowing Gerard can't remember his love for me. But maybe it would be easier this way.

"I'm gonna miss you Sophie" Frank whispered with tears falling down his cheek, I concentrated on my hand and it twitched making Gerard jump a little.

"She moved her hand!" He whispered and Frank stared at my hand. "Sophie don't! You'll use all your energy" I held Gerard's hand tightly. I felt my voice coming back and I slowly opened my mouth letting the word's come out.

"Please remember...I..Love you" I whispered, the word's were hard to hear but I could tell Gerard understood.

"And know that I love you" He said smiling, I felt my body go weak and my hand was limp, my eyes were trying there best too keep open but they felt like they was being pulled down. I had a pain in my stomach and heart.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered crying finding it hard to breathe, Frank started crying hysterically and Gerard stood up and kissed my lips, I could feel the pain slowly fade and my eyes closed. I was going to die and my last memory was the love of my life kissing me, I was going to die happy and I was going to be known as a hero.

My breathing slowed down and I couldn't feel Gerard's warm lips anymore, everything went black and the last words I heard were from Gerard, his voice was so gentle it made me smile.

"I'll never forget you love me Sophie and don't you ever forget I love you"