Congratulations

We all ran in shooting, I was making sure that Gerard didn't catch me cause if the dracs didn't kill me, he would. I ran and took cover next to Mikey and Joey who hugged each other... They Looked really cute together actually.

"Ehem" I coughed and laughed

"Sophie!" She whispered letting go of Mikey.

"Stuff Frank's Idea, we're getting no-where staying together all in one group. I'm going to go on the right, hide and shoot!" I Smiled and went to run but she grabbed my hand and held it tightly, she looked worried.

"I gotta tell you something... And you Mikey" She said as we both looked confused, she had a little smile on her face

"What is it, are you okay?" Mikey asked worrying.

"I'm... I'm Pregnant" She said nervously. Me and Mikey's chins hit the floor at the same time. "Surprise!" She said laughing. Mikey grabbed her and hugged her.

"I'm Going To Be a Daddy!"

"Congratulations" I laughed.

"Extra protection now!"

"Not what you said that night" She winked at Mikey and he went red, I just pulled a face and hugged her.

"I've gotta shoot some dracs now. Be careful you two" I said hugging them for the last time before I ran to the right hiding behind poles. I could see Gerard shooting but not hitting the dracs... They wasn't even aiming for him. Somethings wrong here. I saw Frank go to the left and Gerard saw him run there.

"No! Keep together!" He ordered and Frank ran back with the rest. I saw some more dracs enter the room. They was behind us all.

"DRACS!" Frank shouted turning around and shooting them, they never turned though... They just locked the door. What the hell is happening?

"Shoot!" I heard Amie scream and they all fired at the dracs near the door until they all hit the floor, Gerard stood there staring at them.

"More coming in front!" He said and dropped to the floor as bullets went flying across the room. I saw more dracs walk around the back of them until they grabbed them and held them hostage. They never went near Gerard.

"Get the fuck off me" Frank screamed at it.

"Gerard Help us!" Hannah screamed

"I'm afraid I can't do that" He said standing up smiling.

"Dude what are you doing?" Mikey asked trying to struggle himself out of the dracs grasp but it was no use.

"Making sure this company goes ahead" he smiled, That's it. I stood up and stepped into the light pointing my gun at him, everyone looked at me.

"Let them go" I threatened, he turned and pointed his gun at me.