I'll shoot.

"Sophie? What are you doing here" He looked confused but still aimed the gun at me, I looked at everyone being held hostage.

"Let them go" I Whispered whilst aiming the gun at his head, my hand was shaking violently, What was happening?

"I can't do that Sophie, put your gun away" He said walking closer, I quickly brought my finger to the trigger but didn't pull It.

"One more step and I'll shoot" I threatened, he smiled.

"You wouldn't kill me, even if you did then everyone here would die"

"And you wouldn't kill the one you love" His smile soon faded and he sighed.

"I love you, Sophie, and I will kill you If I have to, you could stay here with me and we could be happy, but I can't have you plotting against me, I need to know I can trust you" he walked slowly towards me. "Pick one of them to die. The rest will live... Only one needs to die unless you can't make up your mind then they all die" I stared at him like he was a lunatic.

"I can't pick..."

"Then they all die" He said turning towards them whilst the Dracs put the guns to all there heads. I lowered my gun quickly.

"Wait" I spoke out loud, He turned and raised an eyebrow.

"You're going to pick?" He smiled

"Yes" I whispered looking at everyone, they looked horrified. I felt sick of the thought of someones life in my hand I looked at the floor and thought. There has to be another way surely?

"Kill me" I heard a voice whisper, I looked up to see Shanelle smiling. I just stared at her whilst Gerard slowly walked towards her.

"Why did you volunteer?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"I Want to see my sister" He walked up to her smiling.

"It's your choice not hers" He turned back to her "You're supposed to be dead anyway" He laughed walking to her waiting for me to speak. I grabbed my gun and held it to my head. He turned and stared at me.

"Don't be stupid Sophie" He said slowly walking towards me putting his gun away trying to calm me down.

"One step closer and I blow my own head off" I Spat out, I wasn't afraid of death... I was just afraid of my friends getting hurt.

"Okay just calm" He said and stopped walking.

"Now let them all go" He just laughed

"You wouldn't shoot yourself" He challenged me.

"Maybe I couldn't shoot you or them, but I know I'm able to shoot myself" I said putting my finger on the trigger carefully.

"Fine..." He whispered and motioned to the dracs to release them. "You all leave now" He spoke to them, I saw them all leave and I Stared at Gerard and lowered my gun.

"I thought I loved you" I Whispered about to leave but a Drac came from behind and grabbed me, I screamed in agony for my shoulder.

"Just because I let them leave doesn't mean I'm letting you" He smiled as I cried trying to get my shoulder free.