Can you see that too?

We ran into the desert and after twenty minutes I finally broke the silence between us.

"What's your story then?"

"It doesn't matter" Shanelle tried to avoid the subject.

"Something bad I guess" I said.

"You don't need to know" She spat out.

"It's nice to tell someone things because if you keep them inside you... It'll drive you insane" She stopped walking and so did I.

"They killed my sister" I felt so bad...

"I'm sorry"

"It's my fault, that's the worst part" I frowned and gave her a pat on the back

"No, it's there's"

"She was my identical twin Sophie, they thought I was her and killed her. Now they think I'm dead" I Could see tears filling her eyes and she turned away from me.

"It's still their fault...They turned my family against me and killed my boyfriend" I told her. It was nice to open up when everything was building up.

"This is why they need to die" She snapped. I looked at the floor then looked up, I squinted my eyes too see a gas station up ahead.

"Can you see that too?" I asked, I saw her wipe her eyes and squint.

"Yeah, maybe there's people there?"

"Or dracs?" We both looked at each other.

"I hope so, I need to kill" I started running

"Just don't kill me!" She laughed. That's the  first time I heard her laugh actually.

"I'm really thirsty" She cried out when we was halfway, I pulled my back pack of my shoulder and gave her a bottle of water. "Thanks"

"That's alright, I just stocked up for the Journey" I smiled

"Gerard really likes you" She said, I stopped doing everything for a moment and then zipped the bag up.

"I Don't do love"

"Why not?"

"Not when there's a war going on. I could die or he could And I just don't want any of us to get hurt" She smiled at me

"You're in love with him" We started heading for the gas station again.

"I think I am actually"

When we arrived at the gas station it looked horrible. There was dirt everywhere and it was so quiet. We both pulled our guns out and walked inside to the shop. Shanelle signalled for me to go left and she went right. We both walked further into the shop until we both met in the middle and saw 3 People pointing a gun at us.

"Hannah?" I asked looking at the girl on the right.

"Sophie!?" She screamed and dropped the gun.