What's Happening Next

hi

so, i'm not really sure what i'm going to write next. i have a lot of half formed ideas, but only a few things with a definite plot. yet. if you only care about solangelo, skip the next paragraph. if not, read on.

i have some ideas for a few frerard (gerard and frank) fics, but only one with an actual plot at the moment (childhood friends au; it's hella cute), which i think i'm going to start writing pretty soon. i also have some ideas for cute scenes for a phan (dan and phil) fic, but i have absolutely no ideas about the actual plot whatsoever.

in terms of solangelo, i have one idea for a human au in which they're neighbors, but i don't want to start writing it until later in the year when i have more time; i'm going to actually try to make it serious and meaningful. also it takes place during their summer break from school, so the current real-world atmosphere is wrong.

i also have a oneshot written that i might post sometime (christmas, when i hit 100 followers, the next wave of insomnia, Fix You hitting 25k reads?). it's really cheesy but also cute so look forward to that.

if you have any suggestions or requests, feel free to comment them or shoot me a message.

i'm also going to do some revisions for this and Fix You. there's a lot of spelling errors/autocorrect stuff and plot holes to fix, so if you've noticed anything, leave a comment on the error?

thanks so so so so so much for taking the time to read this. it's kind of awkward sometimes, but i'm surprisingly happy about the end result. your comments and votes make my day, and the fact that there are currently almost 13k reads is insane. i literally only wrote this because i couldn't find any demon x angel AUs and now it's something i'm pretty proud of.

thank you so so so so so much (again). hope you have a great day, i love you all, stay cute.

xo - lucy