Chapter 9

Hello everyone! Sorry that this update is a bit late too :/ I was reading a really good fanfic when my iPad died, so I ended up updating even though I wasn't planning on it :D I hope that you like this chapter, even though it is boring :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna’s POV

After spending about another hour in the pool, Liam and I decided to get out since it was about four. Apparently, they had to leave at six and the concert was at eight, so we had a bit of time to relax and get ready.

“Here you go,” Liam said, throwing my towel at me as he quickly shook the water out of his hair. If only it was as easy as that for me! I wrapped the towel around myself and followed Liam back into the lobby of the hotel.

“That was a lot of fun. Thanks,” I told him and he grinned down at me as we stepped into the elevator.

“I had a lot of fun too. We should do that again sometime,” Liam replied happily and I nodded in agreement. The elevator doors opened and we cautiously walked out at and headed down the hall, taking care to be extra quiet as we neared the other team’s door.

As soon as Liam and I safely entered our room, I headed to my room to brush my disaster of hair out and get changed. Only then did I remember as I looked around my room that Zayn had taken all of our stuff. I face palmed and stepped out into the hallway across from Liam’s room, waiting for him to remember too. This is just great…

“Well, let’s go get our stuff then,” Liam sighed as he opened his door and saw me waiting for him. I nodded and followed him as we journeyed back out of our room, into the elevator, down to the lobby, and back out into the parking lot.

“Why don’t we just stay in the bus now?” I suggested as we crossed the parking lot.

“No, we need to have our base close to theirs tonight,” Liam replied, shaking his head. I sighed and nodded in reluctant agreement as we reached the bus. Liam took his key out and quickly opened the bus door before grabbing my hand and pulling me up onto the steps.

“I don’t even have a hairbrush to use now,” I complained, just realizing that my brush was in the bag Zayn took.

“You can borrow one of Zayn’s. I’m sure that he has plenty,” Liam responded as we walked through the living area and into the bunk area. I nodded and went to the dresser to find the pair of clothes that I left in there, but I felt as though something was off. As though someone was watching me and I was sure that Liam was changing in the bathroom.

I slowly stopped sifting through the clothes and turned around to see if someone was there. My eye scanned the room, but I only saw the empty bunks. Some were made while others were just piles of sheets. Wait…

I tiptoed over to the bunk with the largest mound, which happened to be Zayn’s. What a coincidence… Liam stepped out of the bathroom as I approached the bunk and I motioned for him to quietly join me.  He nodded, looking a bit confused, but walked over after setting his swim shorts down in the basket.

“One…two…three!” I mouthed, snatching the sheets off of the bunk when I reached three. Of course, a stunned looking Zayn was laying there in a curled up ball. I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips, waiting for him to speak. I looked to my right to see that Liam was grinning, trying not to laugh.

“Uh…Hello? Can I help you?” Zayn asked innocently and I raised my eyebrows in amusement.

“Where are our bags?” I asked, trying not to laugh at the scared look on his face. He must be scared of what I might do to him. He should be though!