Chapter 42

Hey everyone, sorry for the wait! I have a really boring chapter here, so I am very sorry! I will be updating again this week to make up for it though!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

"Are you serious?" Zayn groaned, burying his face into his hands. I opened my mouth, about to reply, but was stopped when the bus door opened again and Paul walked back into the the room. I should have known he wasn't done...

"Phones," he demanded, holding his hand out.

"But Paul!" Harry argued, clutching his phone to his chest. Paul crossed his arms and stared him down until he finally looked away and handed the phone over. We all followed suit, refusing to say another word.

"I hope you all will learn your lesson... We really don't want to do this, but you all could have been seriously hurt going out without anyone to protect you. You didn't even let us know where you were! And it was the day of a concert!" Paul told us, his face turning sympathetic. We ignored him as he went over to the television and unplugged it, putting a lock on the cord. Wow, he's not leaving us anything, is he now?

Shrugging, he left the bus for good and locked it, not that that would stop us from coming out, but knowing him, there would be someone out there.

"So what do we do now?" Niall moans, leaning onto my shoulder. They all looked at me, waiting for an answer. I held back a laugh as I thought of ideas.

"Have you ever thought of being normal for once?" I asked, only to receive blank stares. Okay then...

Harry smirked, "How about we try to break out? There's six of us now. We can do it!"

"Harry, we have an hour until we need to be at the venue and I'm tired! Let Rys come up with something better than that," Liam complained earning a vulgar gesture from Harry.

"Why don't we all just chill out for a while and come up with an idea after the concert?" I suggested as I got up and headed towards the bunk area.

"Sure..." Louis replied as I left the room and I knew that they weren't going to do that. I sighed, grabbing a change of clothes before going to the bathroom to take a shower.

It felt great to finally be clean, having slept in the middle of a park and having been chased through a forest earlier. I ended up wearing my regular jean shorts and tank top with one of Harry's plaid shirts that was left in the bathroom. It looked comfortable and I figured that he wouldn't mind.

As I stepped out of the bathroom plaiting my hair, I knew that the lads were up to something. All of the lights were turned off along with the blinds being shut tightly. I quickly finished my hair and threw my dirty clothes into the hamper before turning to face the doorway.

I raised my fists, slowly inching into the living room, ready to hurt anyone that came in my way. Everything was quiet, but I could hear the faint breathing of one of the lads near me. I took another step forward and stumbled slightly as I tripped over something.

I glared at it through the dark before kicking it again, only to find out that it was someone's foot. I reached forward, but was stopped as someone grabbed my wrist.

"He's asleep," Liam whispered, letting go of my wrist. I nodded and squinted through the dark, trying to figure out what was to my left.

"We made a pillow fort and everyone fell asleep in it. I saved you a spot if you want to join. It's actually quite comfortable," he explained and I giggled quietly. Of course they would build a fort as a sign of rebellion.