Chaoter 8

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late update :/ I had only 50 words left, but I had to go leave and watch a movie with someone. And now I'm talking in a Scottish accent in my head because that was where the movie took place... ANYWAYS, I hope that you enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna’s POV

As I stepped into the living area, I tripped over a pillow that was lying on the ground. I sighed before kneeling down and picking it up, throwing it onto the nearest couch. Louis must have made a mess and forgot to clean it up or something.

“I’m going to go change in the bathroom really quick,” I informed Liam and he nodded, following me into the bunk area to get his own swimsuit too. Mine was fairly easy to find since I didn’t have much clothing to begin with. Thankfully I didn’t have one of the lads bring it in my other bag to the hotel room.

After quickly changing into my simple black one-piece in the bathroom, I grabbed a towel and met Liam out in the living area. He handed me my flip flops that I left at the door and I slid them onto my feet.

“You really need to get a new pair of those. How old are they?” he asked as we stepped off of the bus.

“I’ve had these for about three years now. They’re perfectly fine though,” I replied and he frowned, still looking down at them.

“Next time we go shopping, I’m going to get you a new pair. Those can’t be good for your feet,” he commented and I rolled my eyes.

“Let’s just go swimming!” I exclaimed as we reached the pool area. I threw my towel down onto a chair nearby and Liam set his down next to mine before following me to the edge of the pool. There were a few people in it, but it wasn’t too crowded luckily.

“Can you swim in the deep water though?” Liam asked concernedly as I moved over to the water by the diving boards.

“Of course I can! I love swimming Liam,” I replied before sitting down and dangling my legs in the water. Liam joined me and suddenly, an idea popped into my head.

“God, this water is freezing,” Liam complained and I smirked. Even better…

“Hey Liam, look at that whale over in the shallow water!” I gasped and his head snapped up as he looked in the other direction. I laughed and then gently pushed on his back, causing him to fall into the pool with a great splash.

“RYSNNA!” he screamed as he surfaced, gabbing my leg and trying to drag me in. I yelped in surprise and clutched the side of the pool with my hands as he tried tugging me into the water. Not today!

“I’m not ready to go into the water!” I told him and he laughed manically.

“Niether was I!” he retorted and I rolled my eyes.

“I didn’t think that you would be so gullible! I mean, a whale wouldn’t even fit in the deep end!” I replied and he gave one more tug, making me fly into the water.

“HOLY COUSIN OF FRIGID COLDNESS!” I yelped as I started to tread water in the freezing water. It’s so hot outside so why is this pool so cold!

“What did you just say?” Liam laughed and I glared at him.

“I declare that this pool is unreasonably cold,” I replied, crossing my arms the best I could in the water.

“I didn’t know that we were touring Antarctica too,” Liam muttered and I chuckled before taking a breath of air and diving under the water. I quickly swam to the bottom of the pool and back, trying to get warmed up.