Chapter 13

Hello :D Sorry that I didn't update yesterday :/  Updates might become fewer since I'm kind of confused with this story. I want to thank fangirl_of_a_boyband and directioner_freaks13 for their comments. Also, I realize that this story is getting boring. I'm trying to find a conflict for now because my other conflict is planned for later in the story. Any suggestions would be great :D Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna’s POV

Zayn and I dashed into the store, keeping our heads down in case any stray fans were about. I headed straight for the accessories, remembering that the ski masks were there. Wow, this is like the third time that I’ve been in this store today…

“Do you have any black clothes in your bag?” I asked quickly as we jogged through the aisles.

“Yeah, I have my black sweatpants and a black shirt in my bag back at the hotel,” he replied.

“Good, now all we need is a ski mask,” I commented, skidding to a halt when I recognized the aisle. I grabbed a ski mask off of the shelf and sped off towards the check outs with Zayn close behind.

“Here,” he said, grabbing it from my hand as we reached a self-checkout. He quickly scanned it and paid for it before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the exit. As soon as we stepped outside, we spotted Liam’s car a few feet away and hastily got in.

“You guys got it?” Liam asked as he drove through the parking lot. I nodded and Zayn held the bag up in confirmation.

“When will we strike?” Zayn questioned. Good question…

“Well, we should do it late. They are probably going to try to attack at around one or two, if they do have plans. We will just have to be sure to keep the out of the room. Then, after they give up and go to sleep, we can attack at three or four,” I replied.

“Alright. Now, we need to get inside quickly and unharmed. Zayn, you get her left and I’ll take her right,” Liam announced as we pulled into the parking lot at the hotel. Fans and paparazzi were waiting at the entrance doors for the lads.

“Let’s be discreet this time,” Zayn suggested, taking my left hand as Liam took my right. We all put our heads down and walked towards the exit slowly from the side.

“LOOK! IT’S THEM!” a random pap screeched as we almost reached the doors. A frenzy of screams and camera flashes soon bombarded us as we raced up the steps into the lobby.

As soon as we got inside, the lads dragged me to the elevator, checking around for the others.

“It’s alright lads. I’m not helpless,” I laughed as the elevator door opened on our floor and Liam and Zayn jumped out in ninja poses. I pushed past them and found that the hall was empty. Good.

“Come on before they finally arrive,” I commanded, leading the way to our room. As soon as we got in, I slammed the door shut and locked and used the deadbolt. That should do it! I turned around and saw Liam and Zayn staring at me oddly.

“Better safe than sorry! Now go take your showers why I make some snacks up or something. We need to stay up all night so, let’s watch movies for a while,” I suggested.

“Wait, we really don’t need to use that deadbolt, Rys. What happens if there is a fire? We will spend too much time trying to undo that thing,” Liam informed me and I pouted as he undid it.

“Fine, go get ready now though,” I told them and they nodded before heading down the hall to their rooms. Well, now that Niall was gone, Zayn got his room.