Chapter 39

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN OVER A MONTH! I went on a school trip and stuff... I hope that I didn't lose any readers! Please enjoy this chapter! Wattpad now allows you to comment on specific paragraphs, so maybe you could try it out? THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

"Why on earth did you leave Liam behind?" I demanded, glaring at the lads as they looked down at the ground. I know that I may be ruthless when it comes to games and pranks, but I will not let my team member down. He doesn't deserve to face Paul alone!

Niall cleared his throat before looking up at me and grinning, "If it makes you feel any better, Liam once woke us all up at three in the morning because we left a mess in the living area."

I raised my eyebrows him, "And I'm sure that you have already gotten back at him." He shrugged, avoiding eye contact. I looked over at Harry who was now making faces at me. I scowled at him before turning away and heading towards the path.

"Um, where are you going?" Zayn asked and I felt him grab my wrist, his long fingers wrapping around it easily and gently pulling me back.

"Well, since none of you are brave enough to go help Liam, I am," I declared, glaring at them. I mean, Liam has done some pretty nice things for me, so I feel that I should repay him.

"We aren't going to let you do that," Zayn replied, shaking his head in amusement. I yanked my wrist out of his grip and tried to run away, but was caught by my waist and thrown over his shoulder. "Careful Miss Rysnna," he chuckled as I hit him on his back.

"Let me down!" I yelled, infuriated and scared at the same time. Who does he think he is?

"He's right, you shouldn't go," Niall spoke up and Harry nodded in agreement. I ignored them and looked over at Louis to ask for help, but he only shook his head sadly. Are you serious?

"Zayn. Let me down or I will seriously hurt you," I warned him through gritted teeth, earning a light laugh from him. I pounded his back and tried to kick him, but his grip only tightened on my waist as he stumbled slightly.

"Rys, calm down love!" Louis said, walking over to us and trying to stop my punches. I glared at him and tried to hit him, but he quickly caught my fist in his hand and stopped my other hand. Great.

"Harry!" he called and Harry immediately walked over took me off of Zayn's shoulder and set me carefully down on the ground as Zayn made sure I didn't kick.

"Just let me go!" I seethed, struggling to free my wrists from Louis' grip as he held them behind my back. My back was pressed against him, making it impposible to see his face

Harry looked over my head at Louis and shook his head slightly, "We know that you're just going to run back there and get yourself in trouble if we do."

"Rys, we don't even have a plan! Let's just let Paul calm down and then head back?" Niall suggested lightly, watching me cautiously.

I glared at him, "And what do we do about Liam?" He shrugged uneasily, avoiding my eyes. I tried yanking my wrists free, but failed again.

"Paul isn't going to murder him or anything..." Zayn told me, his piercing eyes watching me closely. I still feel bad, since this is kind of my fault. Liam would try to help me, so why shouldn't I help him?

"Yeah, but we all should be getting in trouble together, not just one of us!" I retorted. Louis' grip on my wrists still strong. I glanced over at Harry who was now behind Zayn, whispering with Niall. This might just work.