Chapter 4

Hello everyone! I actually am able to update today! I was surprised myself... I will probably be posting this tonight since it seems that most of you are on at that time. Well, I hope that  you enjoy this :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

"Louis-" I gasped and then smirked before going limp and closing my eyes, pretending to have passed out. This might actually work, seeing as they are both very gullible, especially Louis.

"Rys?" Louis asked worriedly before quickly setting me down on the ground and kneeling beside me. I heard Harry stop walking and run back over to us.

"What happened?" Harry exclaimed, grabbing my wrist to check for a pulse.

"I don't know! She just like passed out or something!" Louis replied and I knew that now was my chance. Before they could do anything, I jumped up and started to sprint down the hall, leaving them in shock. This is great!

"RYSNNA MARIE PAYNE!" Louis screamed and they both started to run after me. I quickly searched the doors for Room 220 and found that it was one away from where I was. Please be unlocked...

I skidded to a stop in front of the door and hastily threw it open, relieved that it was unlocked. Before Harry or Lou could reach the door, I slammed it shut and locked it. I slid down to the ground, gasping for air.

Lou and Harry started to pound in the door and shout at me, angry that I was able to escape. I grinned, but didn't reply, as I was very out of breath.

All of a sudden, Liam walked by the hallway by the door on his way to another room and paused when he saw me. Uh oh...

"Rysnna? What's wrong?" he asked worriedly before rushing over to me. I held up my hand as I caught my breath, motioning for him to wait.

"Wait a second...Lou and Harry snuck out and captured you, didn't they?" he sighed, running his hand through his hair.

"Yup. Lou carried me back to the hotel and I managed to escape, but..." I replied, pointing to the door behind me that Lou and Harry were pounding on.

"Rysnna! You better get out here right now!" Harry hissed and I chuckled. Like I would ever come out there...

"You two better be quiet before other people call and complain. I don't want  to be kicked out of the hotel this time," Liam warned and they stopped shouting but kept on knocking away at the door.

I sighed and rolled my eyes before getting up and walking into what seems to be the living area of the hotel room.

"So, I heard that I'm with you and Niall?" I asked Liam and he nodded, walking next to me.

"Yeah, I'll show you your room," he replied, leading me down a corridor and past two doors until we reached a third. He pushed the door opened and motioned for me to step inside.

"This is your room. The bathroom is right there by the television and the kitchen is right past the living area. Also, you don't have to worry about Lou and Harry yet because I'll try to keep them out," Liam informed me and I nodded, looking at my room.

There was beige carpet with bright white walls and a small bed in the middle of the room with a nightstand. In  a corner by the only window, there was a small dresser and across from the bed, next to another door was a television set. The room is small, but it works for me.

"Thanks Liam," I said and he nodded before starting to walk out the door. "Wait!" I yelled and he stopped before turning around, a confused look on his face.