Chapter 27

Alright. I caved. I have the update right here... Please enjoy it and give me some feedback! Niall and Rysnna in this chapter ;) GO READ IT LOL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna's POV

“I’m full though” I whined, pushing the plate away before standing up and pushing my chair in.

“Nuh, uh! You aren’t going anywhere until you finish all the food on that plate,” Liam demanded and I looked up to find him walking in with tons of bags hanging off of his arms.  He set the bags down on the counter before walking over to be and pushing me back into my chair.

“What? I’m not hungry though!” I told him, pouting slightly.

“Well, then you’re going to sit there until you are hungry enough to finish. Niall, when did she wake up?” Liam asked, putting his hands on the end of the table and leaning forward.

“Um, not too long ago. We told her how long she was asleep for and then brought her in here to eat, just like you told us to do,” Niall replied quickly, looking back down at the pudding cup he was eating.

“Okay, thanks. Now, we have to leave for the venue in five hours, so we have plenty of time Miss Rysnna,” Liam smirked down at me and I rolled my eyes.

“Well, I am going to go get dressed,” I announced, hoping that Liam would let me. I pushed my chair back and stood up, only to have Liam shove me back into the chair and push it in.

“Nope. Niall, watch her. Harry, come help me put the food away and Zayn, make sure Louis doesn’t do something…” Liam commanded before walking over to the bags and unloading them. Harry sighed and went to help him.

Zayn was engrossed with whatever he was doing on his laptop, so I looked over to Niall to find him staring at the food on my plate. Perfect. I quickly loaded my fork up before hastily handing it over to him. His eyes widened and he tried to push it back to me, but eventually gave in.

“Rysnna Marie Payne!” Liam yelled as I gave Niall another forkful of food. My eyes widened and the fork dropped onto the table.

“Do you want me to make you more food? Niall, don’t take any food from her. She hasn’t eaten anything in over a day!” Liam reprimanded us and I glared at Zayn who was watching me with a smirk on his face.

As soon as Liam turned back around and left, Niall got up from the table and grabbed my wrist before running out of the room quietly. He grabbed my flip flops that were sitting by the door and threw the bus door open. Shoving my sandals on, I quickly followed him outside, softly closing the bus door behind us.

“Thanks,” I beamed up at him. He chuckled and ruffled my hair before grabbing my hand and leading me across the parking lot to the street.

“So, what are we going to do now?” he asked casually and I shrugged before looking down. Wait, I’m still in my pyjamas!

“Niall! I’m still wearing my pyjamas!” I hissed, trying to not attract any attention. His eyes widened in surprise and he nodded before pulling me into a boutique that was just up ahead.

“Thanks,” I said before grabbing a pair of black denim shorts and a plain black t-shirt off of the clearance rack.

“Well, that was quick! Let’s go get these checked out,” Niall commented happily before leading me over to the cashier. He quickly paid for the clothes and handed them back to me.

“I’ll pay you back as soon as I can!” I told him earnestly as I walked over to the changing room. I quickly got changed and stuffed my old clothes into the shopping bag before walking back out into the boutique.