Chapter 30

Hey everyone! I hope that you have had a good week! I am back with an update, so please enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna’s POV

“Well… I say that Louis gets to call them all and explain what happened while we all get ready for the concert. I mean, it’s only fair that he does it because he is the traitor!” I suggested, crossing my arms and glaring at Louis.

“Um, yeah, I’ll be right back…” Louis replied, quickly standing up and rushing out of the room, phone in hand.

“You better do it Louis!” Niall yelled after him before grinning over at me. I nodded in return and stood up, just noticing how hungry I really was.

“Anyone up for some food?” I asked, standing in the doorway, watching Harry and Zayn thumb wrestle while Liam and Niall watched, not looking very interested.

“Well, look who is hungry now! You should have eaten before you ran off! You could have fainted or gotten dehydrated. Oh God! You need to eat right this instant…” Liam said in realisation, jumping up from the couch and ushering me into the kitchenette like a worried mother.

“Calm down Liam! I am not that hungry,” I reassured him, only to be shoved into a chair at the table with a threatening glare. I put my hands up in surrender and stayed put, watching him rush around, trying to make me a quick dinner.

“I could go for some food too…” Niall announced as he walked into the room, rubbing his stomach. He sat down across from me at the table and smiled up at me. “Today was fun, we should do it gain some time.”

“Yeah, but we should skip the part where we get chased by fans and get in trouble with our family members…” I answered cheekily, earning an eye roll.

“Also, you might want to consider TELLING US WHERE YOU’RE GOING OR TAKING A SECURITY GUARD!” Liam interrupted, angrily setting down a plate with sandwiches on it in front of Niall and me.

“Sorry Liam…” I said, grabbing a sandwich and quickly shoving it into my mouth so that I would have an excuse for him to not to expect me to answer any questions. Smart, eh?

“I don’t want you getting hurt, so please do be careful, yeah?” he asked sincerely as he sat down next me. I finished chewing and looked up at him to find that he was staring at me with those warm chocolate eyes, pleading for me to agree. I sighed, biting my lip slightly.

“Yeah,” I replied softly before pulling him into a tight hug. He’s just so adorable! He quickly wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder.

“Good; you’re an amazing girl and don’t you forget it,” he told me quietly, still hugging me tightly. I sighed, “So are you, you overprotective Brit!”

“Aww! You two are just too cute!” Niall exclaimed excitedly as we pulled away from each other. I glared at him before picking up another sandwich and eagerly finishing it.

“Thanks for the food Liam,” I grinned, my stomach now satisfied. I stood up and walked across the kitchenette putting the now empty plate in the sink.

“Anytime Miss Rysnna,” he replied happily as he watched me exit the kitchenette. I walked into the living area to find Harry and Zayn sound asleep next to each other. Zayn’s head was on Harry’s shoulder, which made it even cuter.

I quickly took a picture and posted it on Twitter, knowing that they would probably try to get revenge, but fail miserably. My eyebrows furrowed as I got a glimpse of Niall’s last Tweet.