Chapter 10

Yay! This is the tenth chapter! I'm very excited :D Thank you all for reading and commenting and even voting :) I hope that you like this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rysnna’s POV

“Fine, but you get the boring jobs for now,” I reluctantly agreed, watching Liam wash the dishes. He looked up at me a smiled approvingly.

“What do you have planned? What do you need me to do?” Zayn asked happily and I turned to face him, not replying yet. Wait a second…

“I have an idea…”I announced evilly and both lads stopped what they were doing and raised their eyebrows at me.

“Zayn, I need you to go to a store and buy the smelliest perfumes that you can find. Get the scents that you know Harry and Louis hate. We are going to perfume bomb those fools when we attack tonight,” I explained with an evil grin on my face.

“Should I go get them now?” Zayn asked, chuckling and I glanced up at the clock.

“You have forty five minutes. Do you think that you can buy them all in that time?” I responded.

“I can try. Do you want to come with me and help?” he replied and I nodded excitedly. This is going to be hilarious!

“Liam, we’ll be back!” I told him and he looked up at me in horror as he finished washing a glass.

“I want to go, though! Hold on one second. These dishes can wait,” Liam replied hurriedly as he washed the soap off of his hands and shut the water off. I laughed along with Zayn as we all headed to the living area to get our shoes on.

“Let’s go! We have to hurry though!” I declared, getting up after slipping my flip flops on and charging out of the bus, the two lads stumbling behind me.

There’s a Wal-Mart a few blocks over,” Liam informed Zayn as we jogged across the parking lot and onto the pathway.

“Can we slow done?” Zayn whined after a few minutes of running through the town. I rolled my eyes. Wimps.

“No! The Wal-Mart is right here!” I called over to him as we turned the corner to find the large store sitting alone behind a parking lot.

“Hurry! Act as though the lads are chasing us,” I tried to motivate them, which seemed to work, for Zayn was actually sprinting ahead of me and Liam was passing us.

“Okay, um, maybe that isn’t a good idea!” I yell as they both ran in front of me and I could hear them laughing. I rolled my eyes as we came to a stop in front of the doors of the store.

“Let’s make this quick. The perfume should be by all of the nail polish and make up,” I inform them and they nod, following me through the store. I may not have been to this state, but I’m sure that most Wal-Marts are similar.

“Here we go!” Liam exclaims as we reach the makeup section and find the aisle of perfumes. We all walked over and looked at the shelves silently.

“So, what do we do now?” Zayn asked after a while of staring at the bottles. I shrugged and looked over at him.

“Find one, smell it, then if it smells bad, buy it,” I replied and he nodded before grabbing a random bottle of perfume. Liam and I did the same. There were little scratch and sniff strips that we could use to see how they smell, which was very helpful.

“Oh god, my nose!” Zayn choked out after smelling his perfume.

“I think that we found a winner,” I smirked and he nodded before hastily putting the bottle down by his feet.