Going to the new HQ

~ Narrator's POV ~

  (Y/n) packed her things and others did as well.

After (Y/n) was done,she walked out of her room and left to go to the stables to pick a horse with a backpack on her back.

" Hey (Y/n)! We have already picked our horses and transformed it! Only yours is left (Y/n). " Vinx said.

  (Y/n) just nodded as reply,then she just walked inside the stables as she finally found the perfect horse she will be capable of.

" Come.. I shall name you,Cyber. "(Y/n) named the horse as it walks towards her.

(Y/n) touched the horse's face and it started to slowly transform into a whole new look of horse.

(Y/n) held its reigns,led it outside, and saw the others' horses.

And stunningly,their horses were totally different from normal ones. They have turned their horses into half immortal as well just like them. 

( A/n:Look up for their horse's appearance. )

Everyone just stared at them with disbelief,and mostly at (Y/n)'s horse.

" W-Wow..(Y/n) your horse.. It's amazing.. " Armin praised her.

" What's its name?! " Eren asked with a shouting tone and his eyes sparkling.

" It's Cyber. " (Y/n) replied.

" It's like a Galaxy horse.. " Mikasa said.

  (Y/n) nodded.

" Oi Brats, Come on now! " Levi shouted at them.

They all ran to their horses and hopped on them. They started to travel.

After 3 hours passed... They have finally reached the place.

~ Vinx's POV ~

Me and the others hopped off our horses except for (Y/n) since she didn't feel like walking.

When we finally reached the castle we suddenly choked when we saw how dirty the place was.

" SHIT,DON'T LET (Y/n) FIND OUT ABOUT THIS! " I shouted.

" ZACH,JASS! COVER (Y/n)'S EYES! " I ordered.

" NATH! YOU GO- " I turned to Nath and saw him asleep.

'Nevermind'  I thought to myself,annoyingly.

They panicked and ran towards (Y/n) and jumped on her to block her eyes to keep her from seeing.

" SKYE,BELLA! HELP MEH CLEAN! " I shouted as we panicked and ran inside to clean.

" Wh-What's wrong? " Eren asked confused.

~ Zach's POV ~

' This is a deadly situation! '  I shouted in my mind.