The Start Of The Hunt ( Part 3:Team C )

~ Skye's POV ~

" OMGGG I AM SOO HUNNGRRRYY " Sasha whined.

" OMGGG!! YOUR SO NOISY!! " Connie mimicked her.

" Shut up! " Sasha shouted

As we keep wandering around,They continued to argue with each other untill we found 3 3DMG gear with tanks full of gas.

" Wow,Lucky us. " Jean said.

The 3 then walke towards the corner and wore the gear.

" Yus! " Connie cheered.

" Looks like we'll just need to find the portal.. " I said.

They nodded but soon was interrupted by a giggle

" Who was that? " Nath asked

But we all just shrugged looking around,Trying to find the owner of the voice.

" So i see you found the gears~ You foolish idiots who think that this was Fiery's and Zach's Castle! Bwahaha! How pitiful! " The childish voice said.

" What do you want? " Jean asked angrily..

" Ooh i'm just here to warn you..Because in your way while finding the portal..You will encounter beasts!! So.. ğ¤¤ď Ƚɥçķ §ɥȑ√ȋ√ȋñğ " It said..

" We don't need luck! We'll sure survive this! " Sasha and Connie shouted in union.

" Yeah right! " It replied and giggled untill her voice fades away.

" Okay,We need to go now..Before some beast chase us. " Zach warned.

We all nodded and followed Zach.

We keep on walking around until we found a stairs which leads up so we ran upstairs..But it was a terrible choice,There stood 15 wolves glaring at us,Drool comming out of their mouths from extreme hunger..

Then it started to charge at us,Luckily we snapped out of our trance and ran away.

Sasha,Connie,And Jean grappled on to the wall so it can pull them,And so it did which increased their speed,8 Wolves followed so Sasha slided at the side and slaced 2 of the wolve's head.

Connie jumped to the opposite side of Sasha and sliced down 3 wolve's head..And Jeanie ( A/n: My nickname from Jean.. XD ) jumped up to slice the rest of the 3.

Then the other 7 catched up with us,Nath then casted a spell where vines summon from the ground and held all of the wolve's paw making them stuck,Then this was my part now.

I inhaled alot of air and blew as hard as i can,Releasing sharp winds slicing all of them in pieces. ( A/n: Dragon Wind Roaaar!! Lel..From Fairy Tail.. )

" Good job! " Nath praised me and we did a high-fived.

" Well let's go! We still have to find that portal thing! " Sasha shouted.

" We don't wanna be stuck in here forever.. " Jean said

We continued walking around and entered the throne room.

" Wooww..Whoever owns this castle must be fucking wealthy and awesome.. " Connie said.

" I know right,If i will ever be a queen..I will build a Food Castle! " Sasha shouted

" Typical Sasha. " Jean scoffed.

I looked around and then something caught my eyes,It was 5 gems, Their colors were Yellow/Gold,Red,White/Transparent,Purple,Black.

" Wow,Such beautiful gems. " I whispered.

Then i felt the ground rumbled,Followed by mutliple growls..

" E-Er..Skye..? " Nath stuttered.

" What? " I asked still focusing on the 5 gems.

" U-Um..Please look at this.. " Nath stuttered again.

" Okay,Okay..So wha- " I cutted myself of when i saw we were not in the throne room anymore,We were in a dark grassy field,And 1000+ beasts looking at us and circling around us.

" I DON'T WANNA DIE YET!! " Sasha whisper-shouts.

" AS WELL AS US YOU DIP-HEAD! " Jean whisper-shout back at Sasha.

" Wuaaah! Mamaaa,I dunt wanna die here.. " Connie whispered.

" Don't be such a big baby,Let's fight this beasts! " Nath shouted.

" Yeah! " I cheered.

" Friking supernatural elemental power perks! " Jean shouted.

" Pshhaw,Even if we don't have these kind of powers,We can still beat the living out of this fiends. " I said.

" So? Let's do this?! " Nath asked.

" YUP! " All of us shouted as we jumped up,And zipping down aiming at the beasts heads..

[ TBC In The Other Chapter ]

( A/n: YO GUYS,I'm thinking..Why not ship..Skye x Nath?! And Zach x Vinx?! Will that be wonderfull?! :DD Omg,My shipping side is starting to come out..Don't be a green minded from what i jsut said "Come out" =-= )