" Is This The End? " ( Extra 7: Collab With Another You!)

( A/n: I have another story of Levi x Reader and it's an Zombie!AU aaannndd what i wanted was to collab this story with that story! Ufufufufufu..It'll be suh awesome. *^* A 150+ followa and 30.7K reads special! Lelelele!~ Oh and i recommend you to read the other story of mine~ Yahs? Okie! And this might be a...Little spoiler to that story

N/n-Another name/Nickname. )

~ Narrator's POV ~

" Ay,Ayyyy..What was the job Mika sent us to do again? " Vinx asked,Humming a song that was stucked inside her head just a week ago.Zach looked at her and rested his palm on his forehead,Trying to recall what was it.Few seconds later,His head bolted up and his hands refreshed back into his sides. " That's right! She wanted for us to go and help out in the other universe! And..That reminds me..We'll meet the other universe of (Y/n) in there..Well,Now that's exciting..Wonder how she is~ " Zach said,Teasing (Y/n) along.Bella then smacked Zach's head and scolded him for teasing (Y/n).

" As usual,You and your lame shits Zach,Pshw.Anyway,We should go there already or else,There will be death. " (Y/n) said,Standing up from her chair while she looked straight at the wall. " Ready~? " Claire asked happily since she was excited to meet the other face of (Y/n).Everyone nodded and Claire once again warned that when teleporting there,They will all be seperated again like in the first meeting.

~ (Y/n)'s POV ~

And once again,You were falling from the sky. " Well,Ain't this just great.. " You mumbled to yourself.Summoning your wings,You flapped them as it caused a loud whipping sound with the air that was pushed,Being visible for a short amount of time.You landed softly on a forest' clearing.Looking around you,You were mesmerized with the beauty of the land. ' Now..Mika didn't actually told us what will we be fighting with,But..She only did warn us to not let them bite us..Hopefully the others rememembers that especially Zach and Jason.. ' You thought in your head,Cringing when you mentioned the two person in your head.

You kept your guard up as you walked much more further unto the forest,And as time seemed to pass,You've reached another clearing.But when you looked up,You saw a castle-like HQ. It looked like the HQ from the other world too,So it was already obvious that this is Survey corp's domain.

But the only thing that disturbs you that it was quiet..Too quiet for you to be fond of. But you're not that stupid enough to shout unnecessary shits.' Wow,too much cussing,Levi did pretty well,Influencing me. ' You thought,Giving a small snicker from what you said.You kept on walking with your normal slow pace,That is until you heard muffled screams from inside the HQ.You flinched and summoned a scythe,Running inside the HQ. ' What the heck is that?! ' You frightfully thought,Dashing like a lightning to the room where that sound came from.You slammed open the door with huge force to see people getting eatened by these green colored monsters.You saw a girl with a short hair which has a (h/c) and (e/c) colored eyes and somehow just looked like you struggling to keep the monster's mouth away from her face just as it was snapping it's jaws,Drooling to eat her.

Hastily,You ran to them and beheaded the monster.The girl sighed and muttered a thank you as you helped her get up,Lending a hand at her to get up which she gladly accepted. " We need to kill these mutants.So kindly help. " She muttered to you nodding,You nodded back at her and swung your scythe up,Beheading every mutants as she called it. " C'mon! My friends are in need! " She franticaly shouted,Running out of the room with no time to spare,You went on and dashed behind her,Following up.

" Please be safe everyone.. " You could hear her mummble that,When you reached the end of a hallway,She immediately pushed the doors open to see the others,Standing infront of Erwin,Levi,Eren,Mikasa,Armin,Annie,Reiner,Bertoldt,Sasha,Hanji,Petra,Eld,Mhike,Gunther,Historia,Ymir,Jean.

The girl sighed with relief,Smiling at them sweetly.Just by looking at her,You could already see that they were important to her so you just shrugged a little and walked towards the others. " We're greatful about your help because without you,We would have already been eaten by those mutants who invaded the HQ.But,Who are you people? " The girl asked us,Raising a brow.

" Uhm..Believe it or not,We're live in another universe and...We're here to pay a visit and help you guys out for this day..? " Bell explained but it was formed into a question rather than a sentence. " We're simply the elementals. " Nathan said,Greeting them with a smile. " And a God too! " Claire shouted in the background.

" What's your name? " You asked the girl that looked like you,But the only diffirence was the style of her hair,Which was short.She looked at you and replied with a short " (N/n). " Your interest perked up,Meeting the other universe you.And you could already tell that she's just not any other normal human.

Zach's eyes glitten with happiness,Finally convinced to meet the other you. " No diffirence huh? " Caire chuckled.The people just stared at us,Quite suprised on how casual they act even after what happened earlier. " Quite unbelievable..A god with us? " Jean said doubtly. " Why yes of course. " Claire said,Rolling her eyes.

" Well,Can you tell us what is this universe about? " Vinx asked looking around and stared down at the mutant just below her. " Ah..This world is infested with zombies,And they have diffirent classes each appearance they have.. " Erwin explained to us while he ordered his comrades to search for the other survivors. " I see..Is that so..Then we'll all wish you luck in surviving. " Skye said with a smile,Giving a handshake to Erwin.

" We must be leaving now,But have these pendant with you as a gift,When you click the button here,A miracle will happen.Only five times before it turns into a magicless pendant.So use it wisely,Tell this and give them these pendant to those person who were with us just not long ago. " Claire ordered Erwin,With him nodding at her.

" That is all. We hope to visit once again. " Crimson finished,Bowing then opening the portal on the wall,With everyone going in.You were the last one to go but before that,You looked at the other you and smiled,Saying something in her mind before waving a small goodbye and jumping into the portal.

[ END ]

[ Status: Unedited ]

( A/n: Was it great~? Or nah. ;c But i trully recommend you to read the zombie!Au levi x reader book,So i'll be seeing you there! Ta-Taaaaa! )