Escaped!

~ (Y/n)'s POV ~

You was just roaming around aimlessly and thinking about the expedition that is going to happen next week,I can't help but notice that Fiery was gone when we played truth or dare last time,She just came when it happens to be like an hour passed.

I then heard loud footsteps running towards me,When i looked behind i saw Vinx panting holding on the wall for help.

" (Y-Y/n).. Light and Mark..They...Escaped! " Vinx said between pants with a worried look on her face.

My eyes widen and knew that they had handcuffs,But...It can't be taken off by them simply..

I snapped out then started to run to the dungeon,When i reached my destination..I saw a huge hole leading for the outside,With no prisoner's presence around.

" BELLAA! JASON!! " You shouted in anger,Blood boiling inside you..

" Yes (Y-Y-Y-Yn)? " Bella said appearing behind her.

" WHO AMONG YOU TOOK THE HANDCUFFS OFF THEM?! " I asked rage was obvious in my face.

" We didn't took them off,It was like we felt nothing at all then this just morning we checked on them,We found the hole.It's like they escaped but we didn't even sensed it. " Jas asnwered.

( A/n: Just to remind you,Jass is Jason for short since author is so fucking lazy sometimes,I wanna make names short.. ;-; )

" Then who did? " I asked tick mark appearing on my head.

" (Y/n) Calm down...Their handcuffs aren't that easy to break,But..Only if a god did it..They are surely to break off.. " Skye explained,Calming you in the same time.

" So,Do you mean..N-No.. " You said thinking about a God or Goddess is targeting us..

" I'm afraid so..Our opponent will not be that easy to beat.. " Vinx said,Obvious worry on her face.

" But,Fiery can help us..Right? " Nath asked.

" That's right,We have a goddess by our side,And on top of that she's the Goddess Of The Holy Dark 5. " Zach said.

You sighed in relief,But then a question struck inside your head.

" But..What if,Fiery is the one who is the traitor..? " You asked suprised from what you said.

" (Y/n)..My sister is not like that,Sure i have seen her killed people but not us! If she's a traitor,She have already killed us already. " Zach defended Fiery.

" Hn..It's only an 'What If' Zach..Because it's possible.. " You said looking down.

" We have to keep our guards up. " Vinx said,And all of us nodded in agreement.

" We'll train non-stop..So get ready your asses and get the cadets train.. " You said clapping,And so they ran out to train themselves and the others as well.

" This..Isn't going to be easy.. " You said,Knowing what kind of future awaits you..

You walked out of the dungeon,And when you stoped,You looked up and saw a big door infront of you.You knocked three times and someone asnwered.