Chapter 3

~ (Y/n)'s POV ~

These past few days,I haven't gotten easy on them with the training.. I wanted to train them to the point they'll feel hell so they can be ready enough to fight back to titans and never freeze.

" Heeey (Y/n)~ " Vinx waved.

" Ready for the expedition tomorrow? " Vinx asked, nudging my side.

" Yeah, but I have quite of a bad feeling.. " I said looking at the side where the people were training on.

" Awe, (Y/n) is worried about us? " Hanji teased.

" Pfft,She became motherly these days.. " Jass teased as well.

In return,I gave them death glares.

" Well~ Let's go. " Hanji said while waving her arm up and down.

~ Time Skip Brought to you by..Vinx's Dildo ~ ( A/n: Omigad,I read to much Yaoi.. )

~ Narrator's/Author's POV ~

All of us were in front of the gate... Waiting for it to be opened. A commander shouted a speech to strengthen everyone's heart. Most were still scared, afraid of losing someone. Some were cunning, holding their fears inside to show that they were strong. How pitiful humans can be.

" GO!!! " Erwin shouted as everyone replied, " YES SIR! "

The gate opened and horses ran as they followed their leaders.

The group split into two and readied their formation. Meanwhile, (Y/n)'s team separated.

Jass,Zach and Nath were in Formation 1 and Vinx,Skye and Bella were in Formation 2.

Minutes passed as they got out,Then a 3-meter titan approached Formation 2.

And 7-meter titan approached Formation 1.

Vinx and Skye attacked the titan and killed it smoothly. Same goes for Zach and Jass.

Hours passed and so far they've only encountered 11 and 15 titans.

They completed their mission.. But,(Y/n)'s mission had just begun.

~ (Y/n)'s POV ~

' Good news..No one has died yet.. '  I thought to myself.

As we were going back to the HQ,I saw a ray of lightning pass by the trees.

My eyes widen knowing who it was, then returned to its normal composure and I narrowed my eyebrows.

" Erwin! Levi! Get everyone far from here! " I ordered.

" What?! What are you planning you brat?! " Levi shouted.

" Just do as I say! " I shouted back.

Levi growled and did what he was told,Erwin and the others did as well.

" Show yourself you fucking bastards! " I shouted and slowed my horse down.