Zach Confessing Who Trully Is The Traitor,But Is She Really Is A Traitor?

~ (Y/n)'S POV ~

Your eyelids slowly opened,Multiple faces was blocking the light..Everything was blurry and all you could se was the radiant of the light and shadows of those people's heads..

" (Y/n).. " A very familiar said,It was quite of low

" (Y/n)! " The voice becames a little clear.

" (Y/N)!! WAKE THE HELL DAMN UP! " Then it turned very clear and hearable,You sat up straight,Hitting the forehead of somebody infront of you.

" OWWW! WTF (Y/N)!? " Vinx whined.

" That was for waking me up with the shout idiot. " You said,Glaring at her.

" So what's going on? " You asked.

" Well,We were just waiting for you to wake up and we made Levi go back to his office to rest since he stayed with you for so loooongg that he didn't even got the time to sleep.. " Bella said.

" What?! How long was i out?! " You shouted fuckign suprised.

" You've been out for like,A week. " Nath said.

" And..Since that day you fainted,Levi is being targeted.. " Jas said.

You looked around the room,Not seeing the presence of Fiery and Zach.

" Hey guys,Where is Fiery and Zach? " You asked ,Raising your eyebrow and knowing it already.

" Oh? They were assigned to get the assasin who's targeting Levi. " Skye said.

" Guys..Let me tell you this..I think Fiery is going to betray us..And Zach is with her. " You said seriously.

" What?! That can't be,Fiery and Zach has been together with us for so long as we can remember! " Vinx said.

" Yeah,I know! But Fiery was the one who caused this accident! And i can tell it's not only an accident,It was on purpose! She did this so i can remember a part of my past! " You shouted at them,Your eyebrows narrowed and eyes full of anger.

" Damnit,(Y/n)..This is not going to be easy,IT'S FIERY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE! " Jas shouted.

Everyone gripped their hands,Slightly trembling..Fearing for who are they facing already..

" Don't let fear get into you,Fiery is not that strong..You all can beat Fiery. " A familiar voice said from the door.

Everyone looked at the door,Seeing Zach standing there arm crossed.

" Zach? What the hell are you doing here? " You asked glaring at him.

Zach smiled and said, " I've heard your conversastion,From the start and to the end..But seriously,Don't think so low of me,I'm still on your side and loyal. "

" And..Fiery being a traitor? Is true. She is planning on something to kill you (Y/n)..But i can only say this. Fiery is not bad as you think she is.. " Zach added.