Game Time! And Secret!?

~ (Y/n)'s POV ~

After a huge amount of laughter and jokes,we finally reached the cafeteria. When Vinx opened the door, peoples' gazes turned towards us then they all stood up walking towards me and threw so many questions and the only thing I got was " Are you alright?! " " (Y/n)! Do you not hold a grudge against your mother?! " "Omg (Y/n)! Are you seriously fine? "

" Oi brats.. Stop throwing (Y/n) too much fucking questions.. " A familiar man's deep voice suddenly was heard.

" S-Sorry sir! " All of the cadets flinched then ran back to their seats.

" (Y/N)!!! I AM SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOO SORRRY, I've heard what happened! " Hanji shouted and the whole HQ heard her scream so they covered their ears from Hanji's loud voice.

You giggled and smiled. " It's nothing to worry about. " You said reassuring Hanji.

" So,(Y/n) C'mon invite your friends and we'll play something fuuun! " Hanji squealed and dragged you along with her. When you looked back you only saw Vinx,Skye,Nath,Jass,Bella and Zach. But Fiery was nowhere to be seen.

When Hanji finished dragging you off the circle,there sat Petra,Olou,Eld,Gunther,Levi,Sasha,Eren,Mikasa,Armin,Jean,Connie,Historia/Krista and Ymir.

" Hi (Y/n)!! " Sasha waved.

" Haaii everyone! " Skye shouted.

We all greeted each other as we sat down.

" So? What kind of game are we going to play? " Bella asked.

" The game is called Truth or Dare~ " Krista cheered.

" Oh okay then! Let's start! Who will go first?! " Zach asked excitedly.

" I will! " Jean shouted

" Eren,Truth or Dare?! " Jean asked Eren with a evil smirk.

" I-I choose..Dare! " Eren said with a determined look on his face and burning eyes,accepting the challenge what ever it is.

" Then I dare you to.. kiss Mikasa on the lips for 10 seconds! " Jean ordered.

Others chuckled since they knew that Mikasa had a huge crush on Eren but Eren is so damn dense to even notice it.

" Wh-Wha?! " Eren shouted blushing.

" Do it Eren!!! " Connie shouted as he cheered for him.

Everyone whistled and cheered for Eren to do it even Levi's eyes were showing that he too was interested.

" F-Fine! " Eren said then leaned over to Mikasa to kiss her on the lips for 10 seconds. When 10 seconds passed Eren quickly lifted his head away from Mikasa blushing,red as a tomato.

Mikasa put her scarf  on her face to cover herself from blushing.

" Okay,Me next! " Eren shouted and pointed his thumb to his chest.