Extra ( Sneak Peak Of The Ending In The Second Book )

( A/n: I will spoil a scene in the ending~ Which will be shown and be completed in the book 2~ )

She sat there alone, On the very spot where the two main couple shared their last moments together. Standing up,Fresh wind blew towards her from the back,Her (H/l) (H/c) hair flowed and danced together with the wind.Her bloodied hand and scarred heart went warm and destroyed it's cold and fierce facade she puts up.Then a figure stepped forward,Walking to the side of the (H/c) haired girl.

The figure closed it's eyes and sighed. " Do you wish to be with him? " She asked her sister. " Very much so.. " Her little sister replied back with a tear threatening to fall down. " Then..Your wish shall be granted....Just jump off the cliff and you'll be with him in the other world,That is.. " The older sister ordered with a pained face,Her voice was monotone but in the inside she was breaking once again,Knowing that her younger sister would never recognize her anymore in the next time they will see each other again.

" But i can't..I can't die..I'm immortal just like you are. " The younger one protested,He tear finally got out and fell down to the grassy ground. " I have taken your immortality away from you,And when you die..Your soul would travel and find your..Destined partner.. " The older one stated,And so with that her sister's eyes widen with shock and tears kept on going out from her eyes with joy.She faced her older sister and hugged her from her side,Muttering an endless thank you's.The older one sighed and smiled at her sister.She pushed her sibling away from her slowly and kissed her forehead. " Now,Go on..Your partner is waiting for you..I'll miss you so much..My dear sister (Y/n).. " The older one said,And with that..She pushed her sister off from the cliff and let a single tear fall dowm to her cheek. (Y/n) looked up at her sister with a smile as she fall down and to her death.

" I'll miss you too..Claire... " She whispered.

And thus,A blinding light surrounded the young one's vision.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

And that where the sneak peek of the scene will stop...

[ End ]

[ Status: Unedited ]

( A/n: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOASDWFDSG O god,The ending looks so...WONDERFUL OMG. I CAN'T WAIIITTT ADGTHTDBDF WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM ANYWAY?! FUOASKFSDKGSDK )