The Opening Of The Portal And Meeting Crimson Fire ( Part 2 )

~ Narrator's POV  ~

They have finally defeated the monster after all fighting him through this 3 hours!

" I gotta admit..For a medium sized and quite scary monster,It's fucking tuff.. " (Y/n) said while panting,Exhausted from using changing her powers rapidly.

" Tch. Can't believe we took 3 hours just to defeat that shit.. " Levi complained while letting out a deadly aura around him.

" E-Er..That's okay C-Corporal! At least we have already killed it! " Petra shouted while tring to comfort Levi

(Y/n) looked at them,Somehow she felt a strange feeling in her chest..It looks like she's Jealous..She knew that Petra has a feeling for Levi,But she just let it pass knowing that Levi wouldn't pick her but only herself..She knows better than that.

" You guys okay? " Eld asks.

" Yup,Only some bruises and small wounds.. " Gunther re-assured.

" So,Where's the portal? " Olou asked,And as if on cue the portal appeared on the wall.

" I think that's the portal! Leett'sss gooo!! " Petra cheered and runs through the portal.

(Y/n) looked at them and the others gave their attention to (Y/n) too.(Y/n) nodded and they slowly walked inside.The light blinded them a little and when they finally adjusted their eyes with the light they slowly open their eyes..When they did,They were suprised at the sight they are seeing..It's like they were in heaven..

" What..The.. " Levi started while looking around,Wide-eyed.

" Hell..? " (Y/n) finished his sentence for him.

" OUMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOGMGOMGOMG THIS PLACE IS LIKKEEE..AWESOOMMEE!! " A familiar-Hyper voice shouted.

" DAAA FUQQ? HANJI?!!? WHAT-WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?! " Olou shouted.

" Oops! Hehe! Well you see,I was teleported with you guys! But..I was quiet so you didn't notice me..It was kind of sad..qq.. " Hanji explained.

" When we were fighting the monster,What did you do?! " Gunther asked.

" I hid in the shadows! " Hanji shouted.

(Y/n) and Petra looked at each other then laughed along with Hanji.

" Your amazing Hanji.. I never knew you could be quiet like that." Eld said

" I agree.. " Gunther said,Laughing.

Then a sound of Portal opening cutted them off,They looked back then saw the other team which is team C.

" SHIIITT!!! THERE'S ANOTHER ONNEE!! " A familiar voice screamed for their dear life.

" KILL IT SKYE!! " Another familiar voice screamed.

" ON IT! " Then another.

Team C then suddenly got shoved infront of Team A..