The True Goddess ( Part 6.2 )

~ Continued,Narrator's POV ~

" Fiery...! " (Y/n) shouted with a huge smile on her face and slowly fall down to her unconciousness..

' And what does she mean by 3rd time,She has only saved me twice.. ' (Y/n) thought.

Fiery looked at (Y/n) with a small smile shown in her face,Then looked up at the others who's watching.

She turned around and faced Aida,But now her face was pissed..Her eyes burned with anger,She showed a icy-deadly aura around her.

" Crimson.. " Fiery called,And so Crimson appeared on her side.

Fiery whispered something on Crimson's ear and so he nodded and dissapeared.

Fiery looked back at Aida,Seeing her smiling and proud at what she has done.

" You've done it..You have made me angry..You took advantage of my absence..And nearly killed my dear..Sister. " Fiery said with stern voice,Still glaring daggers at Aida.

" And am i suppose to be afraid of your Anger,Your highness..? " Aida said with sarcasm as she smiled more..

" You are only a subtitute of mine..I have told you that you can do anything while i was gone,But you fucking took it too far..Now,Be ready..So i can erase you! " Fiery said and she shouted at the end of her phrase,And as she did that,She summoned a sword that is invisible but has white light around it.

She sliced thro the barrier Aida created,Breaking it and letting all of them free..

" Levi,Pick (Y/n) up and run away from here..Go back home,Use the portal,It's located at the end of the stairs.. " Fiery ordered.

Levi looked at her " And what about you? " Levi questioned.

" Just take care of my..Sister..And go.. " Fiery said with sadness in her voice.

" Wh-What? Sister? " Zach asked,He himself was full of curiousity.

" I'll explain everything when all of you got back in earth,This is an unkown kingdom and they are only for gods,Not humans even elementals. " Fiery said and so all of them nodded.

" And Fiery,We picked something back from the dark castle.. " Skye said as she showed the gems,And Vinx showing the golden dagger.

Fiery's eyes widen when she saw it,And quickly grabbed it,Hidding it.

" Now go. " Fiery ordered.

" But..Fiery! " Vinx shouted.

" I SAID GO! " Fiery shouted back louder than Vinx's voice,Cutting her off.

Vinx just gave a pained looked then turned around and walk out,Others following..Even Levi with (Y/n)..

" Now let's start this shit.. " Fiery said as she turned her head to the side,Looking at Aida at the end of her eyes and swining her sword to her side.

" With pleasure! " Aida said with glee as she started to transform into a Berserker.

( A/n: Just watch the fight above..I'm too lazy to type all of it in here.. ._.