The Start Of The Hunt ( Part 4:Team D )

~ Vinx POV ~

" Eren,Are you tired? I can carry you.. " Mikasa asked.

Eren then face-palmed,And started to scold Mikasa that he's not a child anymore..Well i can hardly agree on Eren..I mean,SHE HAVE ALREADY ASKED HIM ABOUT 15TH TIME THIS MINUTES!!

" Er..Mikasa,Don't worry about Eren,He's not that weak.. " Armin said.

Mikasa looked at him then nodded,Looking forward at where are we going.

" Oi guys,Look! There's a 3DMG there! " Zach shouted while he was pointing in the corner of the room where the 3DMG are.

Mikasa,Armin,And Eren walked to the corner,Grabbing them and wearing it right away.

Then we suddenly heard giggling..Childish one,It's obviously not form Fiery..

" Congrats! You found the Gears!! It was quite funny how the others assumed that this castle was Fiery's or Zach's! Bwahaha! They were soo confused!! At least here Zach knows where you guys are and knows who i am~! " The childish voice said.

" What ever Aida..What do you want?! " Zach asked,Anger filling him and flames starting to appear on his body.

" Calm down Zach dear..I'm just here to warn you~ About..Those demons..~ And your sister..Be glad that she's turning back to her own self...She won't dissapear anymore..Anyways.. ǥ๏๏ď ℓµȼЌ lเשเภﻮ !! " The voice said but in the end of her sentence,Her voice turned demonic..

" We will live! And of course the others as well! " Zach shouted back from the voice so called 'Aida' and seriously ticked off.

" What? What does she meant by Fiery's turning back into her own self?! " I asked curiousity filled my brain,Desperate for questions.

" Remember what have i told you? That she's not the person she used to be now..Because she was cursed by the god to turn into something evil,And he explained that if Fiery doesn't do any evil thing that can cause distruction or pain to someone,She will slowly dissapear,So she planned something in her mind that i couldn't know or see,And when i asked her to just kill a person,She refuses and now she's doing this..It makes me all go confused." Zach explained avoiding all of our gazes.

" And what with the demons? " Armin asked.

" Because..Along the way,We will encounter beasts,monsters,and demons.And..We need to kill the boss of this place so the portal would open and let us through.. " Zach explained to him.

" I see..So we have to kill a monster first so the portal would open.. " Mikasa said understanding what he just said and nodding.

" What the hell?! IS THIS SOME KIND OF GAME? " Eren shoute

" Control your temper Eren! And yes! For them it is! But for us,This is a death place! All of the monsters here are not easy to beat only the minions. " Zach said.

" Who Is this 'Them'? " I asked narrowing my eyebrows at Zach.

" Fiery has 2 other peoples with her..And that is Aida Claw,And Crimson Fire " Zach said.