The Awaited Expedition

~ Narrator's POV ~

Three days had passed,And everyone including (Y/n)'s team recieved a hell of non-stop training.

And Fiery was training (Y/n) too till she had enough.

They are now infront of the gate..But Fiery can't help but to be excited..It was bothering Zach so much why is her sister acting like that..

~ Fiery's POV ~

' Hn..I wonder if i should show my true self already? Maybe no..There's plenty of times for me to kill her.. ' I thought to myself.

I smirked evilly,Knowing what i planned..

~ FlashBack Three Days Ago ~

" Brats,I want you to get her mother and bring her outside the walls where the expedition shall be held... " I ordered Mark and Jack.

" And what's your plan with that? " Jack asked curiously.

" I'm going to tell her the truth about her mother and herself..And make her remember how we've met as well. " I said,Smirking knowing that my plan will work out..

" Hn,Alright then..But when are you going to show your true self? " Mark asked.

" When the right time comes.. " I said,Slowly walking away and back to the HQ

~ FlashBack Over ~

" Hey Fiery,You're smirking..What are you planning? " Zach poked my cheek,Narrowing his eyebrows at me full of curiousity.

" I am just excited!! " I shouted,Acting like something won't happen,And simply enjoying the expedition.

Erwin then blabs about none-sense which makes mortals feel so pumped out and feel confident.

" I don't know why mortals's words makes other mortals feel confident on what they will do..Or even change them. " I said not getting why..

Zach just shrugged and the gate then opened,When the gate opened,I spread out my wings and started to fly with (Y/n) and the others.

~ (Y/n)'s POV ~

So far,We've only met 10 titans..And we have reached the so called 'Big Ass Trees' Levi was talking about in the meeting.

Who knew he could change the tittle with a bad word.

Then huge footsteps was heard around.

" Skye,Zach. " You said,Giving them the signal.

They nodded and then did the things they are suppose to do.

Skye flails her arms forward as she gathered winds and when she extends it,The winds were formed like a sharp razor cutting the titan's heads.

Zach then jumped off his horse,When he reached into the sky,He throws fire bombs everywhre makign the titans explode,Then falls back on his horse.