02.

Ali

I have no clue why I haven't walked home yet. Parties have never been my thing. I hate them actually. So I've been sitting on a couch, texting Emily all night.

I finally decide to maybe have a little fun and get a beer. I walk to a cooler and before I could grab one, a guy comes over grabbing my wrists and starting to pull me somewhere else.

"Hey beautiful." The alcohol from his breath filled my nose, making me flinch a little. "What are you doing by yourself?"

"Not wanting to be here. Please fuck off." I try to squirm out of his grasp but it was no use.

"I wasn't done, though. Come on, lets have a little fun." He whispers in my ear before kissing my neck.

His grasp was strong and there was no way I would be able to get out. "Stop please! Just get away!" I yell at him.

"Hey, get away from her!" A boy with bleach blonde hair grabs the guy on me and pulls him off me.

"Why don't you mind your own business?" The other guy threatens.

"Do you know this guy?" The blonde asks me and I shake my head. "It's settled, you have no right to be kissing her."

"I'm just have a little fun." He rolls his eyes and grabs my hand again. I could've left the scene and this would be over with and not my problem, but for some reason I just stayed in the same place.

The boy removes the dude away from me before whacking him in the face. Blood didn't hesitate to spill from the guy's nose. He got up and hurried away leaving the blonde and I.

"Thanks, that guy was completely wasted." I laugh at the situation.

"Don't mention it, I hate it so much when guys are like that." The boy I have yet to learn the name of, tells me.

"Yeah. Some guys are such jerks." I shrug.

"Definitely." He laughs. "I'm Michael." He extends his hand which I gladly shake.

"And I'm Ali." I smile slightly before I notice my brother who looked completely hammered. "I-uh gotta go, thanks again!" I begin walking away.

"Yeah, I'll see you around." He stands there giving me a quick wave.

I walk over to Ashton grabbing his arm and dragging him out of the house. "God damn, you're such an idiot." I tell him.

"Where are you taking me, the party wasn't over?!" Ashton complains.

"Home because your party is over." I tell him, buckling the seventeen year old in the car.

I hop in the drivers seat and drive the two of us home. I sneak Ashton inside so our parents don't find out that we were at a party.

"I don't want to go to bed." Ashton crosses his arms as I sit him on his bed.

"And I was talking to a cute boy but my idiot brother decided to get drunk. So please go to sleep." I demand throwing him a blanket and laying him down. I shut off the lights before heading to my own room to sleep.

////

Michael

I wake up and immediately grab my phone.

Michael: I met this really pretty girl last night and I forgot to get her number. She was really nice too.

Ashton: God damn, my head is killing me thanks for waking me up.

Michael: sorry man. But I completely saved her from this guy

Ashton: I don't care about your girl problems

Michael: fuck you

Michael: she just left, maybe she's Cinderella

Ashton: you talked for five minutes probably, just get over it.

Michael: I guess you're right.

Ashton: I'm always right.

The odds of me seeing Ali again were very low. Who knows what would've happened if I got her number.