04

Ali

I fix up my hair a little bit but stay in my attire of running shorts and a sweatshirt, not too worried about impressing Michael. I head downstairs and sit next to Ashton on the couch.

"You look super fancy, where are you going?" Ashton teases.

"Cinderella's ball." I answer sarcastically making him roll his eyes.

Michael: I'm outside your house. Hurry up loser.

Ali: on my way idiot.

"Emily's here." I lie getting up and heading to the door.

"Yeah, okay. Bye." Ashton answers obviously not caring.

"You're nice." I roll my eyes heading outside. I get in the car and Michael turns his music down a little so it wasn't blasting.

"Hey shortie." Michael smiles.

"Hi- wow your hair is different." I do a double take as he starts driving.

He chuckles a little. "I dyed it last night." It was a bright red and I wasn't gonna lie, it looked really nice on him. "Does it look alright?"

"Dude, it's awesome." I exclaim as he pulls into his drive way and we get out.

We walk inside and I take in the new scenery. His house was about the same size as mine and was definitely cleaner.

"Care for a game of FIFA?" Michael asks slipping off his shoes.

"You have no idea what you're asking." I laugh as we race upstairs.

//

Two hours and many games of FIFA later, I ended up the victor. "Shit, you can play." Michael says in shock.

I just flip my hair making a dramatic statement. I get up and head downstairs, getting a little hungry.

"So why are you stressing about this wedding?" Michael questions since it was the main reason I was over. We walk outside with a left over pizza and sit on his front lawn.

"Reasons." I shrug biting into a slice of pizza.

"Come on. You came over because I wanted to get to know you and you were stressed. Least you could do is enlighten me on why you are stressed."

"Gosh, you're difficult." I groan.

He just laughs leaning back and laying in the grass.

"Well, I guess I'm scared to have a new family. That sounds stupid." I say.

"Not really, just explain."

"My birth mum isn't a mum like yours or Anne. Mine is a drunk bitch." I explain. "I guess I'm scared to let someone new in."

"That makes sense but you know Anne is amazing and really sweet."

"Yeah I know, but so was my mum."

"Oh." Michael sits up and hugs me. I flinch at first not expecting it, but let him hug me. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, she's long gone now, so it's all good." I sigh in relief.

"Am I interrupting something?" Calum's voice sounds making both Michael and I jump as we separate looking at Calum who was approaching us.

"Nah, we were just chilling outside and eating leftover pizza." I shrug as Calum sits by us.

Emily: hey, so I'm on a plane right now. I'll see you tomorrow.

Ali: wait wtf?!

Emily: after a few weeks of camp, I've decided I don't want this to be my life

Emily: so I'm on my way home from America.

Ali: this is amazing!!! I'll see you tomorrow then.

Emily: yep, and I've heard there is a party tomorrow?

Ali: you know I hate parties.

Emily: :(

Ali: fine only because you are coming home and I miss you. Goodbye now, I'm with some people

Emily: who? Am I replaced now?

Ali: just some of Ashton's friends

Emily: ;)

I shake my head with a big smile because of my best friend.

"Why you so smiley, blondie?" Michael asks.

"My bestest friend is coming home early from her football camp tomorrow." I squeal in excitement.

"That's cool! So you wanna reschedule our FIFA rematch?"

"Yeah sorry. I would have Emily come with but she's dragging me to a party." I sigh already not looking forward to the party.

"Oh! We are going to that!" Calum perks up.

"Oh, that's tomorrow, isn't it?" Michael remembers.

"I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow." I say standing up grabbing my stuff.

"Bye Ali." Both boys wave.

----

Filler, filler, filler. Such a filler.

-Gabby