28

Ali

I walk home from school alone, Mikey was sick and everyone else was heading back to Calum's. I declined the offer since I have received a ton of homework.

I head to Michael's first to check on him and give him some homework.

I walk into his empty house and head up to his room. He wasn't there. His phone was left behind, so was his wallet, as were his keys.

Maybe he walked over to Calum's. I grab my phone, calling Ashton.

"Hey."

"Hi, is Michael there with you guys?"

"Uh no, why?"

"He's not home, his keys, phone and wallet are all here."

"He doesn't leave anywhere without his phone. Are you sure he's not anywhere else."

"Checked the house. I'm starting to get really worried." My phone then buzzed. "Hold up."

I check the text, Ashton still on the line.

Unknown number: I warned you. Watch your back.

"Alex." Is all I say.

"That fucking prick. Don't leave the house."

"But, he knows I'm in the house or will be sooner than later. I'm heading to Calum's."

"Don't."

"I'll be over in five." I tell him hanging up.

I hurry outside, quickly walking to Calum's. I hear footsteps behind me and I walk faster.

"Don't run away." Fucking Alex.

"Where's Michael?!" I practically shout.

"Oh wouldn't you like to know." He laughs walking closer.

"Why are you doing this?" I was in tears, I was so afraid. I've never been so scared. I now knew what Alex was capable of and he has Michael.

"I want you back, darling." Were the last words I heard before my ass hit the pavement and everything went black.

Ashton

"Where the hell is she?!" I freak out since Ali was supposed to be here twenty minutes ago.

"Maybe she stopped at home first??" Calum suggests.

"She's not that dumb." I say frustrated.

"What's the big deal?!" Luke throws his hands up not seeing why it was bad that she could've stopped at home.

"Alex."

"What?" Calum questions.

"Alex. Ali couldn't find Michael at his house so she was heading here, since she knows Alex is up to something. But it's been a half an hour." I explain.

"Holy shit." Luke murmurs.s

Ali

I wake up, tied to a chair. I blink a few times before adjusting to the light. I look around and see another person passed out, tied to a chair.

"Michael!" I shout struggling to get loose, it was no use.

"Stop struggling." A voice appears from behind me.

"Alex, let us go!" I demand.

"Sorry, that wont be happening." He laughs. Michael starts to squirm, waking up.

"W-Where am I?" His eyes open, slowly. "Alina!? What are you doing here??"

"I was looking for you, then he knocked me out."

Alex turns Michael's chair so we are no longer facing each other.

"What do you want from us?" I spit acting tougher than I actually am.

"Actually I just wanted Michael, you were a bonus." Alex turns to me. "What to do, what to do."

"Don't hurt her." Michael yells.

"Do whatever you want to me, don't lay a fingers on Michael, I deserve this, not him." I demand, Michael begins to argue but Alex shuts him up with a slap to the face.

"I want you back, Alina." Alex confesses hovering over me.

"I want you to leave us alone." I say back.

"Darling, you know that won't happen." He whispers in my ear before connecting his lips to mine.

I struggle to get him off but it was no use. He begins to untie me from the chair but throws me over his shoulder bringing me somewhere.

We were in some motel place. The chairs and Michael were in the main room and Alex was taking me to some bedroom.

"But her down!" Michael shouts already knowing what was go happen to me. I begin to kick and whack him with my arms, trying to break free. His grip only tightens and he drops me on the bed, hovering over me before connecting our lips again, his grip not getting any looser.