05

Ali

"I think my hair is good for now." I say turning around to stop her from curling my hair again.

"Fine." Emily sighs handing me a dress. I grab it and step into my bathroom to quickly change. I look myself in the mirror and sigh, the dress had long sleeves, showed a ton of cleavage, went to my mid thigh plus was black and super tight. I step out of the bathroom and Emily claps in excitement.

She had put on her dress and had already done her hair and makeup before she came over. I notice some black strapped heels on my desk. Emily gives me pleading eyes and I roll my eyes putting them on, grabbing my purse.

"Let's get this over with." I mumble as we head out of the house.

Ten minutes later we arrive at the already packed party. I step out of the car, scrunching my nose at the scent of alcohol. I hear claps and whistles as I lift my head up to see Michael and Luke walking my way.

"Damn shortie." Michael says looking me up and down.

"Don't mention it." I flip him off and look behind me to see Emily making her way over. "I blame her." I point to Emily.

She laughs putting her hands up in defense. "Hey! In my defense you look great."

"I second that." Luke comments as he earns a middle finger.

Two figures come up behind the two boys, one whacking Luke in the head. "Don't talk about my sister like that." Ashton demands. "Why'd you get her dressed up like that?" He then complains turning towards Emily.

"Because she hasn't dated someone in ages, she needs to get over stuff and get some." Emily explains already with too much energy gaining a glare from me. "Or at the very least talk to a guy and get his number."

"Whatever, just be careful." Ashton quickly hugs me.

"Yeah, see you whenever." I groan as Emily and I head to the house.

Emily runs off as she sees a few people from school. I throw my head back in annoyance before grabbing a drink. I quickly finish before grabbing another.

"Hey shortie." My red haired friend grabs a beer.

"Hey." I slightly slur.

"I wasn't going to say anything because your brother would kill me, but you do look pretty hot."

"Yeah, don't get used to it." I laugh taking a swig of my drink.

"You should probably cut down on those drinks." Michael tells me as I grab another.

"I just want to forget everything in my life and get drunk, okay? And Em is right, I should try to love again because I can't live in fear. So you know what? I'll drink as much as I want." I snap clearly drunk as I walk away from Michael.

I walk up to some guy that looked pretty hot and smash my lips to his. He got the hint and immediately started making out with me. The kiss was rough and had no feeling in it. He begins leading me to a bedroom; one way you could tell that I was completely wasted was the fact that I followed him.

//

I wake up with the sun in my eyes and a killer headache. I sit up to see a guy throwing on his t-shirt obviously in panic.

"Uh, so the condom kind of broke." The guy says.

"Oh my god." I mumble wanting to breakout into tears. "Wait were you just gonna leave?" I shout.

He stays silent grabbing his jacket.

"You're such a bitch, what the fuck just get out of here! I'll figure this out you are obviously no help so please go!" I yell at the guy who scrambles grabbing his stuff leaving the room.

I grab my dress putting it on as I think of what to do. I grab my phone trying to call Emily but no answer. I can't call Ashton because he would kill me. I don't have Calum or Luke's numbers so I scroll to the contact of the only person I know who would pick me up.

"Hey shortie." I groggy Michael answers.

"Can you pick me up at the house the party was at? Bring clothes and some money, I'll pay you back. Oh, also some aspirin." I quickly explain.

"What happened, you sound like you're crying?" Michael says in a panicked tone.

"I'll explain when you get here." I rush him.

"I'm on it." He says as the call ends. I sit outside the house on the bench as Michael pulls up.

I get in the car not saying a word and he hands me some clothes I go in the back and change into his baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants before going to the passenger seat.

"So what happened and where am I going?" Michael questions.

"Drugstore because I may be pregnant." I quickly answer and his head snaps over to me as he drives.

"What the fuck?" Michael freaks.

"I was so drunk last night. The condom broke, at least I caught this dude and he told be because he was just gonna leave. God damnit, this is why avoid liking people and parties." I cry completely freaking out.

"Hey, trust me it'll be alright. We will get a few tests and a morning after pill. I promise you everything will work out." He comforts me placing his hand on top of mine rubbing circles on the back of my hand.

I lost it breaking into sobs. "But I'm 17, I'm terrified. I-I won't be able to have a normal teenage life and I don't know what to do." I rant as Michael parks the car in front of the drug store.

He quickly gets out of the car coming over to my side, opening the door and bringing me into a huge hug as I sob into his shoulder.