Epilouge 2

Ali

I take a look at the party in front of me. Kids running around and adults talking. It was nice to relax after the stress of preparing for the birthday party.

"Hey beautiful." Michael walks up from behind me, leaving a small kiss on my cheek.

"Hey babe. Tyler better be happy because this took me awhile to set up." I sigh a sigh of relief

"Trust me, he is." Calum walks up to us. "Amanda and him are hanging out and seem to be having a blast tackling Luke." Amanda is Calum and Lauren's six year old. They also had a one year old, Aria.

"Daddy?!" The small two year old girl, Natalie, in Michael's arms asks. "Down?"

"Of course, darling." Michael kisses her cheek before setting her down. She waddles over to her three year old cousin, Chloe. Chloe is Emily and Ashton's three year old.

Luke and his fiancée, Naomi, walk up to us with their small 4 month boy, Connor. They met in college and have been dating for many years. Luke finally grew the balls to propose and a few days after Naomi found out she was pregnant. Their wedding is in a couple months and you could tell the stress was getting to them.

"I'm so glad you guys made it!" I exclaim bring them both into a hug, careful not to squish the baby.

"Yeah, we wouldn't miss Tyler's sixth." Naomi smiles widely.

"Definitely, now where is the little monster?" Luke questions and I point to the swing set where a few other kids were and Luke ran off.

"You know you shouldn't have set this up, I told you I would've." Michael puts his arm around my waste.

"It wasn't much." I shrug.

"In your condition, it is." He chuckles at my stubbornness, leaving a small kiss on my lips. "Hey look over there." He then points to the left. I see my curly haired brother.

I run as fast as I could and hug him as tight as a fucking could. Michael, Luke, Calum, and Ashton all set up a music label. It was based in LA but they all decided to move it to Australia, they could video chat people and have people come to them in their home. Ashton had volunteered to settle the little bit of issues that were left so it had been a few months since any of us had seen him. Emily, and Chloe flew in a month earlier than him and the rest of us flew in five-ish months ago.

"Hey little sis." He mumbles into my hair. "More like big sis." His eyes widen at the sight of my stomach. It had grown a lot more since he last saw me.

"Three more months!" I cheer. "But ignore that, I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too. Now when do we find out the gender."

"I told you, ignore the baby for now."

"I love you but I don't care." He leaves a small kiss on my forehead before going to see his wife.

"He seems more excited than you." Michael chuckles.

"That's cause he is." I roll my eyes. "Should we announce it?"

"Please?!" He jumps up and down.

"I don't know." I shrug.

"Pretty please, Alina?" He begs pouting like a kid.

"Fine." I take his hand and drag him over to the deck. Michael didn't know the gender either and he was getting antsy. "Hey everyone!" I shout to get their attention, luckily it worked.

"Well, this may be Tyler's birthday party but I'm also gonna announce the gender of our kid." I announce and Ashton quickly perked up. "We are having a girl!"

Michael's grip on my hand tightened and he began to jump around. "No way?! Oh my gosh!" He smiles widely before kissing me. "I can't wait."

-------

It's over!! It's officially over! I'd like to thank the few people who actually read my book.

I have an Ashton book, which I'm kinda excited for published, but just the playlist. First chapter will be up soon so check out that.

Anyways, love you guys! One last time on here,
- gabby xx