Epilouge

Michael

Today was the day. It's our last day of traveling and we were ending it in Japan. It was a beautiful day, not too hot and not too cold.

Japan was amazing, there were so many things to do here and it was probably one of my favorite places. It definitely will, if things go as planned.

We were taking a walk; or sight seeing. The sun was setting and the pink blossoms on the trees were very prominent. We wandered onto a bridge that over looked a watery/grassy area.

"This is, isn't it?" Ali sighs taking in the view.

"Yeah. It's weird." I admit.

"It'll be nice to be home again. Go to Uni and get an education."

"Uni, never thought about that till now."

"I started making an application, probably just going to some place in Australia." She tells me still staring at the view in front of her.

"Me too." I nod. "I have something to ask you."

"Okay, what is it?" She turns to face me.

"Well I know we are only nineteen and are going to go to Uni, we can wait, I'm fine with it. Just as long as o can call you mine." I begin ranting. "What I'm trying to ask I guess, is-" I then get down on knee pulling out a small box that held a shiny ring. "Alina Faith Irwin, will you marry me?"

She stood there; hand over her mouth tears brimming her eyes.

"Yes Michael. I'll marry you." She chokes out with a huge smile on her face. I slip the ring on and stand up, connecting her lips to mine.

"I love you so much, shortie." I mumble, a grin forming on my face

"I love you too." She wraps her arms around my waste. "I can't believe this." She breathes out in shock before burying her head into my chest.

This is the girl I'm gonna spend my lid with, and holy shit am I excited.